- Prime Dublin 4 location
- Floor area 295sq.m. (3,175 sq.ft)
- Off street car parking
- Elegant proportioned accommodation
- Many period features to include cornice work and fireplaces
- Self-contained ground floor apartment
- Westerly facing garden
Lansdowne Road is a prestigious and sought-after residential location, a short stroll to a host of local amenities on Baggot Street with its range of specialist shops, pubs and restaurants. Nearby Ballsbridge and the Aviva Stadium are a short stroll away as are the recreational amenities available at Herbert Park. Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts are all within easy reach making this a first class residential location. There are numerous city bound and cross city bus services available on Northumberland Road and the Dart at Lansdowne Road is easily accessible.
- Garden Level
- Entrance Porch (1.90m x 1.86m)
- with under steps storage and door leading to
- Living Room (6.20m x 4.66m)
- with tiled fireplace with timber surround, two picture windows overlooking the front, hotpress and door to
- Kitchen (2.45m x 1.80m)
- with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of units and window to side.
- Inner Hall (1.10m x 5.20m)
- with storage area and door to garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 2.40m)
- with picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 4.70m)
- with tiled fireplace with timber surround and window overlooking rear.
- Shower Room
- comprising wc, pedestal whb, electric shower shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Hall Level
- Reception Hall (2.16m x 7.20m)
- with magnificent decorative cornice work with centre rose, door to side and door leading to
- Drawing Room (6.30m x 5.10m)
- with very fine marble fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire, decorative ceiling cornice, centre rose and two magnificent sash windows overlooking front garden.
- Dining Room (6.38m x 5.00m)
- with very fine timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose, two sliding sash windows over looking rear garden and a most attractive marble fireplace with brick inset, tiled hearth and open fire.
- Kitchen (2.17m x 4.60m)
- with window overlooking rear.
- Upstairs Return
- with windows overlooking side garden and door to
- comprising wc, whb and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 2.50m)
- with window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 5.02m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden, ceiling coving, timber fireplace with tiled surround and open fire.
- Bedroom 3 (5.15m x 5.30m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes and two picture windows overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 4 (2.80m x 5.18m)
- Second Floor return
- leading to bathroom
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.