- Tastefully decorated light infused accommodation of approximately 168 sq.m. (1,808 sq.ft.).
- Landscaped south facing lawned rear garden measuring approximately 34ft.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Excellent off-street car parking to the front.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Burglar alarm.
- Garage offering potential subject to planning permission measuring 5.2m x 2.8m (17'1" x 9'2").
The property has been very well-maintained by its current owners and briefly comprises entrance porch with double doors into the inner hall area off which all other rooms are accessed. The spacious dual aspect lounge / dining room spans the length of the house with feature marble fireplace. The fully fitted kitchen overlooks the rear garden and provides an excellent range of fitted cupboard, with ample room for dining area and direct access to the utility room. A further reception room to the front is currently in use as a living room / den area and is a much appreciated space for a growing family. The downstairs accommodation is completed with an under stairs shower room. The spacious first floor accommodation consists of five bedrooms and a family shower room. The landing has a shelved storage cupboard and a hatch to the attic with pull-down stira stairs.
Templeogue is a suburb of southwest Dublin, located 6km from both the city centre to the north and the Dublin Mountains to the south, while to the coast is Dublin Bay on the Irish Sea. The River Dodder forms the southern border with Rathfarnham while the River Poddle forms the northern border with Greenhills and Kimmage. Occupying an area of 534 hectares and with prominent views of Montpelier Hill and Three Rock Mountain, Templeogue has two beautiful parklands at Tymon Park and Bushy Park, together with many open fields positioned in Orwell Green, Glendown Green and Rossmore Green.
There are a selection of excellent schools within the locality including Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School, St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College and St Mac Dara's Community College, while the numerous sporting facilities available are found at Faugh’s GAA Club, St. Jude’s GAA Club, St. Mary's College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club and the Spawell’s Golf Centre & Powerleague. This suburb has shopping facilities located at both Templeogue Village and Orwell Shopping Centre, along with a few shops at the Cypress Park estate and the Topaz garage on Templeville Road. There are a variety of restaurants, eateries and coffee shops in the area include Fifty50 Templeogue, Reeves, Guzto Wood Fire Pizza Restaurant, Darcey McGee’s at the Spawell and The Morgue to name but a few.
Transport links in this area are in abundance with Dublin Bus operating the 15, 15A, 15B, 15E, 15F, 49, 49A, 49N, 54A, 65, 65B, 75 and 150 bus routes allowing for easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The M50 Junction 11 is only minutes away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- October 20th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Porch Entrance: (1.5m x 2.7m)
- with double doors through to
- Reception Hall: (1.5m x 4.6m)
- with storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (2.7m x 5.2m)
- overlooking the front.
- Lounge / Dining Room: (3.9m x 8.8m)
- dual aspect with feature fireplace and electric insert.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (6.9m x 5.3m)
- fitted with a good range of oak cupboard and drawer units, four ring Zanussi electric hob with extractor over, Bosch double oven, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for Zanussi dishwasher, glass display cabinets and part tiled walls. Door to
- Utility: (1.5m x 2.7m)
- plumbed for Bosch washing machine and Hoover Dryer. Door to rear garden and pedestrian access.
- Downstairs Shower Room: (1.6m x 1.8m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled shower.
- with shelved hotpress and access hatch to the attic with Stira stairs.
- Bedroom 1: (4.3m x 3.8m)
- to the rear, with fitted wardrobes, vanity w.h.b. with mirror over and storage press beneath.
- Bedroom 2: (4.3m x 3.8m)
- to the front, with fitted wardrobes, vanity unit with presses beneath and over, and vanity w.h.b unit.
- Bedroom 3: (2.9m x 3.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes and vanity w.h.b. with press beneath and over.
- Bedroom 4: (2.8m x 2.8m)
- to the front, with vanity w.h.b. unit.
- Bedroom 5: (2.8m x 2.8m)
- Shower Room: (2.0m x 2.6m)
- with w.c., vanity w.h.b., separate shower unit with Triton T90i electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
To the front there is ample off street car parking. Two garage areas to the side of the house offer further potential to extend the accommodation further should one wish to do so. The south facing rear garden extends to approximately 34ft and is lawned with an abundance of mature planting. The boiler house and a further shed offers additional storage.
BER No. 110923349
Energy Performance Indicator: 418.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.