- Off street car parking, approached through electrically operated entrance gates
- Landscaped South West facing rear garden
- Alarm system with digital control panel
- Designed by award winning architects Scott, Tallon, Walker
- Magnificent well proportioned accommodation of approximately 155sq.m (1,670sq.ft)
- Ample storage including separate store room at basement level
- Fine master bedroom suite with full bathroom
- Magnificent circular stainless steel staircase with oak treads
- Gas fired under floor warm air central heating with new boiler
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Wonderful residential location within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green
This striking residence was constructed circa 1994 under architect supervision. The cleverly designed living accommodation, the layout and design of which maximises the floor area, extends to approximately 155sq.m (1,670sq.ft). The standard of finish using top quality materials is exceptionally high. Beautifully presented in excellent decorative order, this is a home of great warmth and beauty and represents an outstanding ‘turn the key in the door’ opportunity.
Approached by a pedestrian entrance gate, there is a separate, electrically operated vehicular entrance gate leading to a secure car parking space at the rear. There is a gravelled front garden and the enclosed walled rear garden, incorporating fine granite paving, is laid out in lawn with attractive planting and benefits from an enviable south-westerly aspect, giving maximum sunshine throughout the day.
The mews is exceptionally well located, in the heart of Ballsbridge, at the rear of Northumberland Road and is well positioned on Lansdowne Park, a quiet lane that lies within walking distance of the financial and business heart of the city. Both primary and secondary schools are close by as are Trinity College and University College Dublin.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room (4.8m x 8m)
- The dining room with sliding patio doors leading to front, separate glass panelled door opening to hall. Fine kitchen with an extensive range of fitted oak press and drawers units, and polished granite worktops, Neff stainless steel oven with four ring Neff ceramic hob over, stainless steel extractor fan, dual drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwashers, bowl & half under counter sink unit, Liebherr fridge, downlighters, oak flooring throughout.
- Drawing Room / Family Room (4.85m x 4.6m)
- with granite faced chinmeypiece, oak floor, downlighters, patio doors and French door leading to west facing rear garden.
- with wash hand basin and separate w.c., behind sliding door.
- Basement / Storage
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, presses and sink unit.
- Second Store Room
- Plant Room
- Incorporates mechanical and electrical control panels and recently replaced central heating boiler.
- A MAGNIFICENT CIRCULAR STAIRCASE LEADS TO THE UPPER FLOOR
- Bright Landing
- Master Bedroom / Bedroom 1 (4.85m x 3.55m)
- with two sets of sliding patio doors leading to balcony overlooking rear garden.
- En Suite
- with polished granite shower unit and white suite comprising bath, w.c., bidet, large wash hand basin, polished granite worktops and range of mirror door cabinets.
- Bedroom 2 (4.85m x 3.55m)
- including range of fitted sliding door wardrobes and sliding door to en suite shower room
- En Suite
- with granite shower unit, large wash hand basin, w.c., bidet, worktop and fitted mirror door cabinets.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 4.1m)
- with sliding door leading to the landing. A very pleasing bright room with circular ceiling light and windows with outlook to front.
- There is a large hot press and a separate linen cupboard, both with storage overhead.
- There is a granite paved front garden with tasteful planting and pedestrian access to the hall door. A separate electrically operated vehicular gate leads to driveway and secure car parking space at rear. The walled rear garden measuring approximately 5m x 9m (16’ x 30’) incorporating granite paving and is laid out in lawn with attractive planting. The rear garden benefits from an enviable south-westerly aspect and captures maximum sunshine. A pedestrian door from the garden leads to the car parking space. Garden shed with planting overhead.
BER No. 101044659
Energy Performance Indicator: 227.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.