- West facing rear garden (approx. 7.5m long) with feature pizza oven
- Three generous bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Off-street parking
- Fantastic location in the heart of Dublin 4
- Tastefully presented accommodation
- Floor area 113sqm (1,216sqft)
The property itself is a three bedroom townhouse with spacious rooms and has the added benefit of a west facing rear garden. On entrance level there is a modern kitchen with a range of units and feature double doors through to a large sitting room with feature bay window and open fireplace. Also on this level is a utility room and guest w.c. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with master ensuite to the rear. A converted bedroom, ensuite and dressing area are on the top floor. Outside the rear garden has timber decking and a pizza oven, while to the front there is a cobblelock driveway with off-street parking.
Ballsbridge is a most appealing area to live, within walking distance of Dublin city centre. The village of Ballsbridge itself has an array of restaurants, cafes and shops, and the added benefit of the Aviva stadium within a stone’s throw of the property. Public transport links are extensive with the DART at Lansdowne Road and the main bus corridor into the city centre along Northumberland Road.
- Hall (1.30m x 3.95m)
- with timber floor. Door to
- wired for alarm and plumbed for washing machine.
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., circular w.h.b, mosaic tiles on floor and walls.
- Kitchen (2.15m x 4.10m)
- with range of wall and floor units, Belling stainless steel range with 7 ring hob, Belling extractor fan, Fisher Paykel two drawer dishwasher, Fisher Paykel fridge freezer, double doors to
- Living / Dining Room (5.15m x 4m)
- with feature mahogany mantelpiece, open fire with tiled surround. Bay window with pleasant outlook overlooking the rear garden. Under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom To Rear (4.10m x 3.45m)
- with two picture windows overlooking the rear garden, built-in wardrobes. Door to
- En Suite
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., corner shower unit with Aquastream power shower, built in medicine cabinet.
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.42m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- with pedestal w.h.b., w.c., Aquastream power shower, tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 3.45m)
- with two large velux skylights and door to walk-in shelved dressing room with velux skylight over. Door to
- En Suite
- with w.c., feature glass w.h.b. and Jacuzzi bath.
To the front there is a cobble lock driveway providing off-street parking and to the rear a westerly garden, measuring approx. 7.5m long is laid out in timber decking and gravel, with feature pizza oven.
BER No. 103750055
Energy Performance Indicator: 286.7
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.