- Highly sought after mature residential location within walking distance of shops at Supervalu Braemor Road, local primary and secondary schools.
- With accommodation extending to 128sqm (1377sq ft) approximately
- Within close proximity to local bus routes and luas stops at Windy Arbour and Dundrum
- The garage measures 2.4 X 5.5 approximately and offers further potential to extend the current accommodation
- Lawned rear garden extending to approximately 57ft in length
- Wonderful outlook towards the Dublin mountains to the front
- Fitted carpets, curtains, fixtures and fittings are included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Double Glazed windows
- Monitored Alarm system
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0868551042
Superbly tucked away on Landscape Crescent with a wonderful outlook over playing pitches to the mountains beyond. This very fine mature family home is presented in great condition having been excellently maintained by the present owners. A home that is ready to be lived in but also offers a blank canvas for renovation and decoration with excellent potential to extend the accommodation further if so desired.
Built in the 1950’s with one owner from new, the accommodation is laid out over two floors, briefly comprising a welcoming entrance hall with under stairs guest w.c. The spacious bright sitting room offers a feature marble fireplace with gas insert, the dining room is to the rear with original tiled fireplace and patio doors overlooks the rear garden. The breakfast room is accessed from the hallway and leads into a fully fitted kitchen with range of cupboards. A door from the kitchen leads to the enclosed side passage with utility room plumbed for washing machine and houses the gas boiler. The garage offers potential to further extend the accommodation should the new owners wish to do so but is currently used for storage. Upstairs the accommodation has been extended over the garage area and now offers five spacious bedrooms. The family bathroom and separate w.c completes the accommodation at this level. The attic is used for storage and offers obvious potential to further extend should it be required. The property benefits from a monitored alarm system. The rear garden is lawned with an abundance of mature planting. Approached to the front with ample off street car parking and lawn area.
Located in a mature and highly sought after area, Churchtown is second to none, with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep. A superb selection of both primary and secondary schools are within close proximity, such as De La Salle Churchtown, Educate Together, The Good Shepherd, High School, Alexandra College, and Mount Anville to name but a few. There are excellent shopping facilities in the area to include the SuperValu shopping centre off Braemor Road, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Town Centre as well as good transport links, with a regular bus service on Braemor Road itself and the LUAS at both Windy Arbour and Dundrum within easy reach. There are excellent cycle routes in the area that can be availed for ease of commuting to Dublin City Centre. The M50 is only minutes away, which offers links to a range of Arterial Roads. Also close by are an abundance of recreational and leisure facilities and activities which include St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park together with hockey, rugby and golf clubs.
- Enclosed Porch: (2.30m x 0.58m)
- with sliding patio door.
- Entrance Hall: (2.45m x 5.10m)
- with wood door and window panels to side and door to
- Under Stairs Guest W.C: (0.70m x 1.36m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and extractor fan.
- Sitting Room: (3.89m x 4.37m)
- marble fireplace with gas insert and large picture window overlooking the front.
- Dining Room: (3.70m x 4.00m)
- with a tiled fireplace with electric inset, double glazed sliding patio door and feature wall lights, ceiling coving.
- Breakfast Room: (3.50 x 2.85m)
- Double glazed window and door to
- Kitchen: (2.20m x 3.80m)
- with an excellent range of cupboards, double glazed window and door out to enclosed side passage which leads to both the garden and the garage.
- Garage: (2.40m x 5.50m)
- is currently in use for storage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.70m x 4.50m)
- Double glazed window and wood surround fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: (3.70m x 3.90m)
- Double glazed window to the rear, wood surround fireplace.
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 2.60m)
- Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: (2.30m x 3.90m)
- Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 5: (2.30m x 3.50m)
- Double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard.
- W.C (0.83m x 2.18m)
- with w.c., window to rear and spotlight.
- Bathroom (2.16m x 1.50m)
- with w.h.b., a bath, window to rear, tiled wall, quadrant style shower enclosure and a Mira electric elite QT shower.
Approached to the front by off street gated parking. Planted and lawned garden with mature shrubbery. The mature rear garden extending to approximately 57 ft is lawned and planted with trees and shrubs.
BER No. 112941802
Energy Performance Indicator: 365.42 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.