- Beautifully refurbished detached 190 sq. m (2045 sq. ft.) residence.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Four bedrooms (3 double, 1 single).
- Master ensuite.
- Downstairs guest W.C.
- Oil central heating.
- Private landscaped rear garden.
- Monitored alarm system and CCTV cameras.
The accommodation on offer is most impressive. A bright entrance hallway leads to a large living room to the front which interconnects, via pocket-doors, to a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sun room overlooking the rear garden. A utility/laundry room off the kitchen gives additional access to the rear garden. The study/office and guest W.C. complete the ground floor. Upstairs a gallery style landing leads to four bedrooms, the main family bathroom and a hotpress. All of the bedrooms are of generous proportion and the master bedroom has a spacious ensuite shower room. The gardens are an important feature of this beautiful property. The garden to the front is landscaped and provides off-street parking for up to three cars. The landscaped rear garden is not overlooked and is ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
Lambs Brook is located on the main Dundrum to Enniskerry road, a short stroll from the local shops at Lambs Cross and close to Sandyford and Stepaside villages. Dublin City Centre is within 9km of this property, the M50 motorway is a 3 minute drive and Dundrum Town Centre is 5 minutes away. The surrounding area benefits from excellent transport links with numerous bus services to UCD and the City, and the Glencairn stop on the Luas Green Line a 15 minute walk. Local primary schools include St. Mary’s NS, Gaelscoil Thaobh na Coille and Stepaside Educate Together NS. Nearby secondary schools include Rosemont, Stepaside Educate Together, St. Benildus College and St. Tiernan’s. Within the locality there are a host of sporting amenities and clubs, hiking trails as well as the newly opened Fernhill Park. The property is also within a short distance of Central Park, South County Business Park and the Sandyford Business District.
- Entrance Hall: (3.20m x 2.56m & 1.10m x 2.92m)
- with solid oak flooring
- Guest W.C.: (0.80m x 2.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floor and walls.
- Study / Office: (2.70m x 3.80m)
- Living Room: (4.02m x 6.72m)
- [measurement incl bay window] with solid oak flooring, feature electric fireplace Interconnecting to
- Kitchen: (3.90m x 5.75m)
- KUBE white gloss modern kitchen with large island, mirrored glass splashback, integrated Siemens appliances, white Silestone quartz worktops, Bora glass ceramic induction hob, feature picture window to rear garden
- Dining Room: (4.15m x 3.85m)
- with feature electric fire, built-in shelves and storage cupboards
- Sun Room: (4.02m x 3.88m)
- double doors accessing the rear garden
- Utility Room: (1.67m x 5.67m)
- with built in units, large storage cupboard, glass splashback, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, drye
- Landing: (4.14m x 2.63m)
- with hotpress and access to attic via Stira staircase.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (4.03m x 4.73m)
- double room with built in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.83m x 2.93m)
- with w.c., double basin vanity unit, Hansa power shower, porcelain floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.01m x 3.52m)
- double room.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.63m x 2.52m)
- single room
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (3.01m x 4.37m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom: (2.87m x 2.27m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, Mira electric shower, porcelain floor to ceiling tiles.
The front garden is landscaped with flowers and shrubs and a cobble-paved driveway provides off-street parking for three cars. Impressive granite steps lead to the front door while a pedestrian entrance to the side of the property leads to the rear garden via an outdoor courtyard area. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and is not overlooked. It is beautifully landscaped with a feature lawn section, large Tegula paved patio area, borders with mature shrubs, plants and flowers and a garden shed with electricity.
BER No. 100467976
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.76 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.