- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Extensive gardens and grounds of approximately 0.33 of an acre.
- Monitored security alarm system.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Floor area of approximately 270sq.m. (2,906sq.ft.).
- Large garage of approximately 5.5m x 2.8m (18’1” x 9’2”).
- Well respected family orientated location just 5km from the city centre.
- Adjacent to Bushy Park and Terenure College.
- Sunny rear garden of approximately 35m (114ft).
Internally this wonderful family home, which stands on approximately 0.33 of an acre, enjoys elegant well-proportioned accommodation laid out over two floors. At the ground floor a welcoming reception hall leads to four very fine reception rooms, three of which enjoy a lovely private outlook to the front with the third overlooking the rear garden. Further free flowing living space at this level includes a study, breakfast room, kitchen, bathroom and utility room. At the first floor level there are four particularly large double bedrooms, the master bedroom incorporates a large en-suite shower room, and a main shower room with a separate w.c.
This is without doubt one of the most highly regarded residential addresses in South Dublin. A particularly popular and much sought after mature family orientated area, exceptionally convenient to both Terenure and Rathgar villages with their wealth and variety of amenities. This is a prime location being within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few. There are a host of shopping facilities available including those situated in Terenure, Rathgar and nearby Dundrum Town Centre. St. Stephen’s Green and the City Centre are just 5km away with a wide choice bus services, including the 15 and 49, to and from the city centre.
- leads to the
- Entrance Hallway: (3.4m x 3.0m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, polished timber floor and two shelved cupboards.
- Living Room: (5.4m x 4.4m)
- with polished timber floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, raised log effect gas fire with timber mantel and surround, marble inset and raised hearth, fitted cupboards and shelving, beautiful bay window to the front. Door to the
- Conservatory: (5.6m x 2.6m)
- with tiled ceramic door, door to the rear garden and door leading to the
- Sitting Room: (4.5m x 4.9m)
- with bay window overlooking the rear garden, coal-effect fireplace with timber mantel and surround, marble inset and hearth, picture rail and exposed timber beams in the ceiling.
- Inner Hallway: (3.2m x 2.5m)
- with polished timber floor, video intercom system and alarm panel. Door to
- Bathroom: (1.8m x 2.4m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and understairs storage cupboard.
- Dining Room: (5.3m x 4.5m)
- with polished timber floor, ceiling coving and bay window. Door to the
- Pantry: (1.5m x 0.8m)
- Cloakroom / Office: (2.3m x 3.3m)
- Kitchen: (3.6m x 4.2m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, polished granite work surfaces, sink unit, integrated Gorenje double electric oven, integrated Zanussi built-in four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, tiled floor, exposed timber beams in the ceiling and recessed lighting.
- Breakfast Room: (2.5m x 4.0m)
- with ceiling coving, tiled ceramic floor, velux window and double doors out to the rear garden.
- Inner Hall: (0.9m x 2.0m)
- with door to
- Utility Room: (1.9m x 2.2m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, control panel for the heating and hot water and tiled ceramic floor.
- Half Landing:
- with magnificent stained glass bay window.
- with large shelved hotpress with dual immersion and timer.
- Master Bedroom: (5.4m x 4.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room: (3.2m x 3.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, step-in Mira Event XS electric shower, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.6m x 3.0m)
- with fitted wardrobes and door to balcony overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3: (5.4m x 4.3m)
- with bay window.
- Bedroom 4: (4.2m x 4.8m)
- with bay window, dual windows to side and front, overlooks the rear garden and grounds, fitted wardrobes and vanity area.
- Shower Room: (2.8m x 2.2m)
- with w.h.b., step-in Mira Event XS electric shower, tiled ceramic floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting and fitted cupboards.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c. and tiled ceramic floor.
Enjoying a large corner site position this delightful home benefits from gardens and grounds of approximately 0.33 of an acre. The large cobble-lock drive offers excellent off street car parking with the front lawned gardens bordered by well-defined boundaries. A garage of approximately 5.5m x 2.8m (18’1” x 9’2”) has double doors leading to the front and could easily be converted to increase the overall floor area, subject to planning permission. A secure side passage connects the front and rear garden which measures approximately 35m (114ft) with a pedestrian gate from the rear garden leading to the entrance drive of Lakelands Park. At the end of the rear garden are two garden sheds with an outside w.c. and boiler house to the rear of the property.
BER No. 109028159
Energy Performance Indicator: 319.23 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.