- Detached family home superbly located in this highly desirable area.
- Accommodation extending to approximately 175 sqm (1885 sq ft).
- South facing lawned rear garden offering a high degree of privacy behind evergreen trees
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed throughout
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0868551042
An attractive and excellently presented detached family home set in an excellent and mature residential area discreetly tucked away in this highly desirable location.
Approached to the front behind evergreen hedging this superb family home offers bright well proportioned accommodation which briefly comprises of a welcoming spacious extended porch and entrance hall with door to guest w.c. The generous sitting room overlooks the front, features an open fireplace with double doors that lead to the dining room with arch to the extended sunroom which benefits from panoramic views overlooking the south facing rear garden flooding the rooms with natural light. The kitchen is fully fitted with an excellent range of cupboards and appliances and leads into an extended dining area with wrap around windows and access out to the side passage and landscaped garden. A further reception room on this floor is currently used as a downstairs bedroom with wet room facilities but could be used in many ways e.g. a den, playroom or home office. Upstairs this fine family home was originally laid out as a four bed but now presents to the market with three upstairs bedrooms, with master facilities to include shower room and walk in wardrobe. However, this could easily be reinstated back to a four bed should the new owner wish to do so. The family bathroom completes the accommodation on this floor. The south facing rear garden benefits from a high degree of privacy as the home is surrounded by evergreen trees. The lawned garden features a paved patio perfect for al fresco dinning and offers further storage in the barna shed to the rear. Benefitting from dual side passages which allows access to the rear garden on both sides of the house. A fine family home perfect for any growing family.
Knocklyon is on the southwest of the city, just north of the foothills of the Dublin Mountains and south of the line of the River Dodder. It is bordered to the south and east by Rathfarnham and Ballyboden, to the north by Templeogue, and to the west by Firhouse and Ballycullen. The M50 motorway divides Knocklyon, with most of the suburb lying on the east of the motorway. Knocklyon has a number of open spaces within the residential estates and by the River Dodder, including the home ground and playing pitches for both Knocklyon’s Ballyboden St. Enda's GAA Club and Knocklyon Football Club. Recreational activities in the area are wide and varied to include notable golf clubs such as Edmonstown and The Grange. Within the area are excellent primary and secondary schools which include St. Colmcilles Junior National School (one of largest primary schools in Europe), Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna (an Irish language primary school), St. Colmcilles Senior National School and St. Colmcilles Community College. Knocklyon’s shopping facilities are catered for at Knocklyon Shopping Centre which contains a supermarket and other retail outlets. There are also two shopping areas in the Orlagh and Woodstown estates. Restaurants in the area include the Spice Hut, Morton’s Pub and Knocklyon Inn. Knocklyon is served by Dublin Bus routes 15, 49, 65b and 75 which provides ease of access to Dublin City Centre, being just 9km away and the surrounding areas. The M50 motorway is accessed via Junction 12 and connects Knocklyon with the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Porch: (2.90m x 1.50m)
- with wood floor, picture rail and floor to ceiling window to the front.
- Entrance Hall: (2.20m x 5.10m)
- with wood floor, under stairs storage, rad cover and door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.40m x 1.50m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b and further storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: (4.00m x 5.40m)
- with wood floor, feature open fireplace with wood surround, bay window and double doors that lead into the
- Dining Room: (3.80m x 3.40m)
- with wood floor and arch to the
- Conservatory: (3.30m x 4.30m)
- with panoramic windows overlooking the south facing rear garden and patio doors that lead out onto a paved patio area.
- Kitchen: (3.40m x 3.90m)
- with an excellent range of fitted cupboards and integrated appliances to include a Zanussi four ring cooker with double oven, a Nordmende dishwasher and a Belling fridge freezer. There is also access to a utility area which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer and arch into the
- Dining Area/Breakfast Room: (2.20m x 4.70m)
- with wrap around windows and patio doors that lead out to the side passage.
- Bedroom 5/Study/Den: (5.20m x 4.10m)
- with wood floor, bay window and walk in wet room with w.c., w.h.b, power shower. Underfloor heating with non slip altro surface.
- First Floor:
- Master Bedroom: (3.50m x 5.00m)
- with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, wooden floor, window to front and arch into
- Bedroom 4/Wardrobe/En-Suite: (2.70m x 2.70m)
- with tiled floor, electric shower, fully fitted wardrobe with drawer unit and shelving unit.
- Main Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and electric shower above.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 3.60m)
- with wood floor and built in wardrobe and shelving unit.
- Bedroom 3: (3.10m x 2.50m)
- with wood floor and built in wardrobe.
Approached to the front behind evergreen trees onto a low maintenance driveway with ample off street car parking. To the rear there is a south facing rear garden which offers a high a degree of privacy and is planted with an abundance of mature shrubs, plants and also features a paved patio perfect for al fresco dining.
BER No. 107104713
Energy Performance Indicator: 174.66
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.