- Superbly positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac in this sought after development close to local amenities.
- Magnificent private south facing rear garden of approximately 82ft.
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to approximately 198 sq.m. (2130 sq.ft.).
- Two fine interconnecting reception rooms.
- Five spacious bedrooms.
- Sale includes kitchen and utility appliances, curtains and light fittings.
Conveniently located only minutes from the M50 Knocklyon Mews is close to a host of amenities. Located on the southwest of the city, just north of the foothills of the Dublin Mountains and south of the line of the River Dodder. It is bordered to the south and east by Rathfarnham and Ballyboden, to the north by Templeogue, and to the west by Firhouse and Ballycullen. The M50 motorway divides Knocklyon, with most of the suburb lying on the east of the motorway. Knocklyon has a number of open spaces within the residential estates and by the River Dodder, including the home ground and playing pitches for both Knocklyon’s Ballyboden St. Enda's GAA Club and Knocklyon Football Club. Recreational activities in the area include the second largest branch of the Catholic Boy Scouts of Ireland, the South Dublin Model Railway Club and a division of the St. John Ambulance which provides first aid training and services in the community. Within the area are excellent primary and secondary schools which include St. Colmcilles Junior National School (one of largest primary schools in Europe), Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna (an Irish language primary school), St. Colmcilles Senior National School and St. Colmcilles Community College. Knocklyon’s shopping facilities are catered for at Knocklyon Shopping Centre which contains a supermarket and other retail outlets. There are also two shopping areas in the Orlagh and Woodstown estates. Restaurants in the area include the Spice Hut, Morton’s Pub and Knocklyon Inn.
Knocklyon is served by Dublin Bus routes 15, 49, 65b and 75 which provides ease of access to Dublin City Centre, being just 9km away and the surrounding areas. The M50 motorway is accessed via Junction 12 and connects Knocklyon with the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (6.20m x 2.30m)
- with door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (2.60m x 1.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and understairs store cupboard.
- Sitting Room: (3.50m x 4.35m)
- bay window and gas fireplace.
- Dining Room: (4.15m x 3.45m)
- overlooking the front.
- Living Room: (6.05m x 4.15m)
- with feature marble fireplace and wood floor.
- Reception Room 4: (1.85m x 6.50m)
- with double doors to
- Sun Room: (5.00m x 6.15m)
- with door to rear garden and tiled floor.
- Kitchen: (4.25m x 5.40m)
- modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboard and worktops, gas hob, single oven, microwave, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to rear garden and door to sun room.
- Utility Room: (1.80m x 3.10m)
- with plumbing for washing machine, dryer, storage cupboard and door to side garden.
- Landing: (2.85m x 3.10m)
- spacious landing area with hotpress.
- Bedroom 1: (3.80m x 4.90m)
- with bank of built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite Bathroom: (1.40m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 3.50m)
- with door to
- Ensuite: (1.20m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 3: (2.85m x 4.10m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.45m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 5: (3.70m x 3.40m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- with w.c., w.h.b., Mira Vigour electric shower, fully tiled walls and floors.
To the front there is a large cobble locked driveway with ample car parking. The garden to the front is lawned and planted and has the added benefit of a garage. To the rear the south facing garden extends to approximately 82ft, is a particular feature of the property and is mainly in lawn with an abundance of mature planting and an attractive patio area. The rear garden offers a high degree of privacy.
BER No. 111383410
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.46 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.