- • Highly regarded quiet mature family orientated location
- • Built in 2012 to an exceptionally high standard
- • Within a short walking distance of the Glenageary DART Station
- • Beautifully landscaped, south facing and private rear garden of approximately 9m (29ft) in length
- • Floor area of approximately 135sq.m (1453sq.ft)
- • Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- • Gas fired central heating
- • Solar panel
- • Heat recovery ventilation system
- • Central vacuum system
- • Heated mirrors in all bathrooms
- • Ample off street parking to the front of the property
The property stands on a site on the corner of Bellevue Road and Hillcourt Road and was built in 2012. Knockgarey was built to an exceptionally high standard and extends to approximately 135sq.m (1453sq.ft) to include a wide welcoming entrance hallway, a kitchen/breakfast room opening up to a large living/dining room with doors out to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master an en-suite, and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a fourth bedroom with an en-suite.
This is a highly regarded and central location with a wide variety of amenities close by including shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and very fine restaurants in Glasthule, Sandycove, Dun Laoghaire, Dalkey and Killiney together with a selection of schools which include Rathdown, Cluny, Glenageary Killiney National School and Dalkey School Project to mention a few. The DART station at Glenageary is only a short stroll away along with several bus routes nearby including the no.7and no.59 allowing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
There is a good selection of recreational activities within easy reach. These include golf, rugby, tennis and Cuala football clubs together with Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and many interesting walks along the seafront at Sandycove and around Dalkey and Killiney Hills which has a children’s playground.
- Entrance Hall: (3.50m x 1.30m)
- with digital security alarm panel and tiled floors.
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., tiled floor and air ventilation system
- Living / Dining Room: (6.00m x 6.75m)
- with understairs storage with gas fired central heating boiler Vokera, inset feature gas fire, semi-solid oak flooring and double French doors out to the rear garden. Double frosted doors into the
- Kitchen: (2.20m x 2.60m)
- with tiled floor, range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, glass splashback and countertop, integrated Nordmende electric oven, a four ring electric Bosch hob with electric Neff extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit with Grohe fittings, slimline integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Nordmende fridge, space for a Whirlpool washing machine.
- Breakfast Area: (2.60m x 3.10m)
- Master Bedroom: (3.70m x 3.20m)
- with a range of built-in sliderobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.90m x 1.45m)
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b. with lit mirror over, level shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.90m x 4.65m)
- with a range of sliderobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.80m x 3.65m)
- dual aspect room with magnificent views
- Family Bathroom: (1.85m x 2.90m)
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b. with lit mirror over, bath with telephone shower over, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (3.90m x 3.00m)
- currently used as a bedroom, with under eaves storage.
- Ensuite: (2.10m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with lit mirror over, step-in shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
There is a large drive to the front of Knockgarey providing off street car parking for numerous cars and providing space to extend subject to planning permission. There is a generous lawned area surrounded by mature shrubbery. A side passage leads to the sunny, south facing, private rear garden of 9m (29ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a sandstone patio and raised flower beds.
BER No. 110787413
Energy Performance Indicator: 149.77
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.