- Handsome 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 interconnecting reception rooms
- Sunny south facing aspect
- Spacious utility room with access to garage
- Off street car parking for two vehicles
- Fitted burglar alarm system
- Excellent rear garden extending to approximately 19m /60ft
- Great potential to extend S.P.P
- Total floor area: 100 sqm (1065 sq ft)
The accommodation briefly comprises at ground floor, an entrance hall, two interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen, utility, and garage to side. At first floor there are 3 bedrooms, two doubles and one single and a bathroom. The property benefits from a private rear garden which is not directly overlooked and extends to approximately 19m (60ft), enjoying a sunny southerly aspect. The property has fantastic potential for a substantial extension subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission. The garden to front provides off street car parking for two cars.
The location of the property could not be more convenient, situated in this highly desirable location just off the Coolmine Road. Local shops, schools and Coolmine Train Station are all within walking distance of the property. The N3 and M50, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, The National Aquatic Centre and The Phoenix Park are all within a short drive of the property. Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport are within a 20 minute drive of the property.
- Entrance porch (1.95m x 0.70m)
- Entrance hall (1.90m x 3.60m)
- Leading to the living room to the front with fire place and double door to
- Living room (4.30m x 3.55m)
- with gas coal effect fire , large picture window overlooking garden to front, double doors to
- Dining room (3.40m x 3.75m)
- with window looking overlooking rear garden and door to
- Kitchen (2.70m x 3.80m)
- with range of cupboards, worktops, stainles steel sink unit and door to
- Utility (2.65m x 2.70m)
- with door to the garage and door out to the rear garden.
- Landing area (1.75m x 3.05m)
- with door to hotpress airing cupboard.
- telephone shower attachment, wc , whb.
- Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 3.10m)
- To rear, with fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 2 (4.55m x 3.30m)
- To front with fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 3 (2.40m x 2.85m)
- To front
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.30m)
- with Triton T90 xr electric shower, wc, whb.
- Garage 5.30m x 2.40m. the garden to the front is cobble paved with off street parking for two cars. The rear garden is a notable feature and extends to approximately 19m /60ft enjoying a sunny southerly aspect. It is afforded a high degree of privacy and is not directly overlooked to the rear. The garden is set out in level lawn with mature pear and apple trees and bordering shrubs and hedgerow. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission the garden offers obvious potential to accommodate a substantial extension to the existing residence.
Garage measuring 5.30m x 2.40m. The garden to the front is cobble paved with off street parking for two cars. The rear garden is a notable feature and extends to approximately 19m/60ft enjoying a sunny, southerly aspect. It is afforded a high degree of privacy and is not directly overlooked to the rear. The garden is set out in level lawn with mature pear and apple trees and bordering shrubs and hedgerow. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission the garden offers obvious potential to accommodate a substantial extension to the existing residence.
BER No. 106523657
Energy Performance Indicator: 339.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com