- 3 bedroom detached home built in c. 2005
- Superb condition
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent location within a quiet cul de sac
- Fully alarmed
- Off street parking to the front
- Superb location within walking distance of Marlay Park
- Excellent selection of schools and recreational facilities
- Close to Dundrum, Ballinteer and Sandyford
- Floor area approximately 127sq.m (1367sq.ft)
This bright and spacious house is built to generous proportions and internally the layout caters well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, family/dining area and guest wc. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms (master ensuite) and separate bathroom. Outside there is off street parking to the front. The is a rear garden has a patio area.
Kingston is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Residents are conveniently located adjacent to several renowned schools both primary and secondary to include St. Attracta’s, Our Lady’s, Holy Cross, Taney National School, Scoil Naithi, Wesley College, Loreto Beaufort to name but a few. Public transport facilities are also nearby including several bus routes (16 terminal outside the estate), while the LUAS is within close proximity and the M50 interchange is less than 5 minutes’ drive. Shopping is also very convenient with Super Valu in Ballinteer and Nutgrove Shopping Centre not to mention the Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Hall (6.40m x 1.15m)
- with beautiful hardwood oak floor, recessed lighting. Leading to
- Inner Hallway (2.85m x 1.80m)
- with understairs store cupboard and door to
- Guest Cloakroom (1.35m x 1.80m)
- with wc, whb, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Living Room (4.05m x 4.80m)
- with hardwood floor and beautiful marble fireplace with ornate white marble surround, marble hearth and gas coal effect fire, and large picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen (5.15m x 3.20m)
- with magnificent bespoke modern fitted kitchen, with an extensive range of cupboards, granite worktops, eye level units, breakfast bar, one and a half bowl sink unit, provision for American fridge freezer, fitted Rangemaster Toledo double gas oven with chrome splashback and Belling extractor hood, window to side and recessed downlights. Opening to
- Dining / Family Room (5.80m x 4.95m)
- with vaulted ceiling with four Velux windows, recessed downlights, hardwood floor and multi fuel pot bellied stove with feature brick surround and hardwood mantel. Double doors opening to private west facing rear garden.
- Landing (3.85m x 2.50m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard with gas heating boiler
- Master Bedroom (to rear) (4.00m x 3.30m)
- with built in wardrobes, recessed down lighting and door to
- Ensuite (1.50m x 1.95m)
- with Triton T90si electric shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail, tiled floor and wall.
- Bedroom 2 (to front) (3.00m x 4.15m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.40m)
- with built in wardrobe and recessed downlights.
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.70m)
- with bath with Jacuzzi / jet stream, wc, whb, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
Front Garden: Off street parking for 2 cars. Side access. Rear Garden: Approx. 5m in depth with patio area (sun trap). Shed.
BER No. 109218958
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com