This bright and spacious house is built to generous proportions and internally the layout caters well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, spacious reception room with feature bay window, kitchen and dining area, study. There are also three bedrooms (master ensuite) and separate bathroom. Outside there is ample parking to the front. There is a landscaped rear garden which has a patio and decked area.
Kingston is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Residents are conveniently located adjacent to several renowned schools both primary and secondary to include St. Attracta’s, Our Lady’s, Holy Cross, Taney National School, Scoil Naithi, Wesley College, Loreto Beaufort and Notre Dame Girls School to name but a few. Public transport facilities are also nearby including several bus routes (16 terminal outside the estate), while the LUAS is within close proximity and the M50 interchange is less than 5 minutes’ drive. Shopping is also very convenient with Super Valu in Ballinteer and Nutgrove Shopping Centre not to mention the Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Porch: (1.90m x 1.00m)
- with tiled floor. Opening to
- Entrance Hall: (3.25m x 2.45m)
- with cloakroom, large storage cupboard, hotpress / airing cupboard and Stira staircase to attic area.
- Hallway: (4.25m x 0.90m)
- with tiled floor and access to bedrooms and kitchen area.
- Living Room: (6.70m x 4.20m (into bay window))
- with hard wood floor and beautiful horseshoe cast iron fireplace with ornate marble surround and granite hearth with gas coal effect fire. Double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (6.45m x 4.60m)
- with beautiful hand crafted custom fitted modern kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, display units, polished stargaze granite worktops, central island breakfast bar, stainless steel Belfast sink unit, provision for integrated dishwasher, double Neff oven and provision for integrated fridge freezer. Two velux roof lights and vaulted ceiling. Opening to
- Family Area: (9.00m x 2.80m)
- with tiled floor and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (3.00m x 1.55m)
- with range of fitted kitchen units, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, gas boiler and window overlooking rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (5.15m x 3.85m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking rear garden. Door to
- set out in Wet Room style, with w.c., w.h.b., shower, fully tiled walls and floor and window to side.
- Bedroom 2: (2.95m x 2.90m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window to side.
- Bedroom 3: (2.60m x 2.50m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking garden to front.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, shower.
- Front Garden:
- The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with lawn area, mature hedgerow to front and bordering shrubs, trees and plants. There is pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden.
- Rear Garden: (10.4m x 9.65m)
- The large rear garden is professionally landscaped in a low maintenance style with large sandstone ? patio area, paved walkway to gravel area, built in planters, bordering shrubs and plants with a very useful barna shed.
Front Garden: Lawn garden with 1 / 2 car spaces. Side access. Rear Garden: Approx. 10m in depth (32'10" in depth) with lawn and decked area along with patio area (sun trap). Landscaped garden with barna shed.
BER No. 108853961
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.27 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org