- Sought after residential location.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Private west facing garden.
- Three bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- Triple glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Ten minutes' walk to Marlay Park and local shops.
- Floor area approximately 98sq.m (1054sq.ft)
that is situated in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac in this ever popular residential location. The
property has been very well maintained by the current owner.
This bright and spacious house is built to generous proportions and internally the layout caters
well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall,
spacious living/dining room with feature bay window, kitchen/breakfast area. Upstairs there are
three double bedrooms and a separate bathroom. Outside there is ample off-street parking to the front. There is a west facing rear garden which is lawned.
Kingston is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Residents are conveniently
located adjacent to several renowned schools both primary and secondary to include
St. Attracta’s, Our Lady’s, Holy Cross, Taney National School, Scoil Naithi, Wesley College,
Loreto Beaufort and Notre Dame Girls School to name but a few. Public transport facilities are
also nearby including several bus routes (16 terminal outside the estate), while the LUAS is
within close proximity and the M50 interchange is less than 5 minutes’ drive. Shopping is also
very convenient with SuperValu in Ballinteer and Nutgrove Shopping Centre not to mention the
Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Porch:
- steps leading to
- Entrance Hall: (1.95m x 4.35m)
- with understairs storage and solid wood floor. Cornice and coving. Alarm.
- Living Room: (4.10m x 5.05m)
- [measurement into the bay window] with marble fireplace with marble tiled hearth. Cornive and coving. Opening to
- Dining Room: (4.00m x 3.05m)
- with floor to ceiling height window overlooking west facing rear garden. Door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.00m x 3.60m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, sink unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls and door to rear garden.
- Landing Area: (2.45m x 2.15m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (4m x 3.80m)
- Fitted dressing table.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4m x 3.80m)
- Fitted double wardrobes and dressing table.
- Bedroom 3: (2.50m x 2.50m)
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.60m)
- Fully fitted bathroom. Wc and whb. Tiled floors and walls. Heated towel rail. Corner shower.
The garden to the front is lawned and has off-street car parking for two vehicles. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. The rear garden measures approximately 20m in length, bordering shrubs and plants.
BER No. 110352457
Energy Performance Indicator: 241.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.