- Beautiful extended family residence.
- Private cul de sac setting.
- Modern residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Floor Area Approx 95 sq.m (1022 sq. ft)
The light filled accommodation comprises of: entrance hall, spacious living room, family room, kitchen/dining area, and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and separate bathroom. To the front of the property is lawned with ample off street parking with the added benefit of side access to the rear garden.
Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum villages with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch:
- leading to
- Entrance Hallway: (5.00m x 1.65m)
- with under stairs store cupboard and cloakroom. Staircase to upper floor and door
- Living Room: (5.10m x 3.35m)
- with beautiful cast iron horse shoe fireplace with slate hearth and feature wall and flooring which runs throughout downstairs. Large picture window overlooking garden to front and double doors to
- Kitchen/Dining: (5.10m x 3.00m)
- with beautiful modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops and gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, sink unit, provision for integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, display cupboards, picture window overlooking garden to rear. Opening to
- Family Room: (4.95m x 3.00m)
- Split level area with vaulted ceiling with velux window overhead and steps down to family area with sliding door leading to rear garden.
- Rear Lobby:
- with door to rear garden.
- Guest WC:
- with WHB, with tiled floor.
- Landing Area: (1.85m x 3.00m)
- with door to hot press/airing cupboard and access to attic area with stira staircase overhead.
- Bedroom 1: (3.35m x 3.35m)
- with built in wardrobes with window overlooking rear with magnificent views across Dublin City including Poolbeg.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 3.90m)
- with built in wardrobe with window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.95m x 2.35m)
- to front with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 1.90m)
- with TritonT90z electric shower, WC, WHB and tiled floor.
The garden to the front has off street car parking and is abundantly stocked with a vast array of mature shrubs, plants and herbaceous borders with mature edge to the front and side with pedestrian access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 12m (38ft) at its furthest point and is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. The split level garden is landscaped in a low maintenance style with pathway an patio area which is afforded total privacy and seclusion with bordering shrubs, plants and mature hedgerow and raised flower beds with store shed and seating area.
BER No. 104466438
Energy Performance Indicator: 187.16 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.