- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent location within a quiet cul de sac
- Fully alarmed
- Off street parking to the front
- Professionally landscaped rear garden
- TV points
- Telephone points
- Superb location within walking distance of Marlay Park
- Excellent selection of schools and recreational facilities
- Close to Dundrum, Ballinteer and Sandyford villages
- Floor area approximately 82sq.m (883sq.ft)
This bright and spacious house is built to generous proportions and internally the layout caters well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, spacious double reception room with feature bay window, kitchen and dining area. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and separate bathroom. Outside there is ample off street parking to the front. There is a sunny rear garden which has been professionally landscaped. It has a lawn, patio and decked area.
Kingston is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Residents are conveniently located adjacent to several renowned schools both primary and secondary to include St. Attracta’s, Our Lady’s, Holy Cross, Taney National School, Scoil Naithi, Wesley College, Loreto Beaufort and Notre Dame Girls School to name but a few. Public transport facilities are also nearby including several bus routes (16 terminal outside the estate), while the LUAS is within close proximity and the M50 interchange is less than 5 minutes’ drive. Shopping is also very convenient with Super Valu in Ballinteer and Nutgrove Shopping Centre not to mention the Dundrum Town Centre.
- Hallway: (4.80m x 1.71m)
- wooden floors, phone point, understairs storage, burglar alarm.
- Living Room: (5.15m x 3.37m)
- wooden floors, large bright room with bay window, feature cast iron fireplace with solid fuel inset, tv point and double doors to
- Kitchen/Dining Area:
- Kitchen: (3.02m x 2.56m)
- tiled floor, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen with cooker and oven, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Ample storage.
- Dining Area: (3.09m x 2.73m)
- wooden floor and access to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.04m x 1.07m)
- access to attic, hotpress and storage.
- Master Bedroom: (3.74m x 3.09m)
- to the front. Large bright double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.37m x 3.22m)
- double bedroom with fitted double wardrobes, superb views of Dublin City.
- Bedroom 3: (2.82m x 2.31m)
- to the front, fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.92m x 1.72m)
- tiled floor, partly tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower (Triton T90).
Front Garden: Lawn garden with 1 / 2 car spaces. Side access. Rear Garden: Professionally landscaped garden. Approx. 12m in depth with lawn and decked area along with patio area (sun trap). Barna shed.
BER No. 109219014
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.47 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com