- Sought after residential location.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Private south facing garden.
- Three bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Ten minutes' walk to Marlay Park and local shops.
- Alarm fitted.
- Floor area approximately 98sq.m (1054sq.ft)
This bright and spacious house is built to generous proportions and internally the layout caters well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, spacious living/dining room with feature bay window, kitchen/breakfast area. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and separate bathroom. Outside there is ample off street parking to the front. There is a south facing rear garden which is lawned and has a patio area.
Kingston is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Residents are conveniently located adjacent to several renowned schools both primary and secondary to include St. Attracta’s, Our Lady’s, Holy Cross, Taney National School, Scoil Naithi, Wesley College, Loreto Beaufort and Notre Dame Girls School to name but a few. Public transport facilities are also nearby including several bus routes (16 terminal outside the estate), while the LUAS is within close proximity and the M50 interchange is less than 5 minutes’ drive. Shopping is also very convenient with Super Valu in Ballinteer and Nutgrove Shopping Centre not to mention the Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Porch:
- steps leading to
- Entrance Hall: (1.95m x 4.35m)
- with understairs store and hard wood floor.
- Living Room: (4.10m x 5.05m)
- [measurement into the bay window] with beautiful marble fireplace with marble tiled hearth and hard wood floor. Opening to
- Dining Room: (4.00m x 3.05m)
- with floor to ceiling height window overlooking south facing rear garden and hard wood floor. Door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.00m x 3.60m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, built-in wine rack, shelving, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls and door to rear garden.
- Landing Area: (2.45m x 2.15m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.95m x 3.75m)
- with two sets of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.15m x 3.95m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking front and views towards Dublin City.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.70m x 2.50m)
- with window overlooking garden to front.
The garden to the front is lawned with mature flowerbed and off-street car parking for two vehicles. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. Not directly overlooked to the rear and extending to approximately 15m (50ft) in length, there is an elevated lawn garden area with two patio areas, bordering shrubs and plants, and barna shed.
BER No. 109856468
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.28 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org