- Magnificent south west facing rear garden extending to approximately 21m (69ft.).
- Spacious light-infused accommodation of approximately 160sqm (1,722 sqft).
- Set well back from the road with ample off-street car parking to the front.
- Original features to include high ceilings, ceiling coving, centre roses, picture rails and attractive original fireplaces.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Excellent location: being only a short stroll from the heart of Terenure and Kimmage Villages with every possible amenity on your doorstep.
Offering excellently proportioned accommodation laid out over two floors extending to approximately 160 sqm (1,722sqft), this wonderful property retains many original features of its era to include high ceilings, ceiling coving, original fireplaces, picture rails and centre roses. The light-infused living space is immediately evident upon entry with a wide inviting entrance hall with cloakroom opening through to two magnificent interconnecting reception rooms which in turn open into a large sunroom to the rear which has access to the delightful rear garden. A breakfast room approached from the end of the entrance hall leads to the kitchen which in turn connects to the utility area with large storage cupboards and opens to the garage with double solid timber doors opening to the front where there is excellent off-street car parking. The garage provides excellent storage and offers potential to convert, subject to planning permission, in order to increase the overall floor area, if so desired. Upstairs there are four very good-sized bedrooms, a bathroom and separate W.C. One of the many outstanding features of this home is the substantial south west facing rear garden of approximately 21m (69ft.) laid out mainly in lawn with well defined boundary hedging and mature fruit trees.
This is an exceptionally convenient and sought-after location close to neighbourhood shops including Terenure and Kimmage Villages together with the Ashleaf shopping centre. The area is well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes which include the 17,15A, 9 and the 54 all right outside the door transporting to and from the city centre. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both Primary and Secondary to include national schools at Presentation Convent, St Pius, St Josephs and at senior level Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Lady’s Templeogue College and the High School, Rathgar. Local parks for walks and runs include Bushy Park and Tymon Park with a choice local sporting clubs.
- Entrance Hall: (5.49m x 3.61m)
- with alarm panel, ceiling coving, picture rail, dado rail and
- Guest W.C. / Cloakroom:
- with w.c., wash hand basin and timber panelled ceiling.
- Dining Room: (4.14m x 4.17m)
- with open fireplace with tiled inset, mahogany mantel and surround, ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail and bay window. Double sliding doors lead to the
- Living Room: (4.54m x 4.24m)
- with open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround, ceiling coving and picture rail. A stained glass door leads to the
- Conservatory: (2.52m x 6.52m)
- with double doors to the rear garden and a door to the kitchen.
- Breakfast Room: (3.63m x 2.87m)
- with open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround, polished marble inset and hearth. Door to the
- Kitchen: (2.48m x 3.50m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, provision for a gas cooker. Door to the
- Enclosed Side Passage: (3.92m x 2.83m)
- with gas boiler, storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, door to the rear garden and door to the garage.
- Master Bedroom: (4.71m x 4.23m)
- with picture rail and open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround and tiled inset.
- Bedroom 2: (3.58m x 4.21m)
- with picture rail.
- Bedroom 3: (3.27m x 4.06m)
- with picture rail.
- Bedroom 4: (3.00m x 2.16m)
- with picture rail.
- with wash hand basin, bath with shower over and hotpress.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c.
Excellent off-street car parking is on offer to the front with a lawned garden, a garage to the side of approximately 4.47m x 2.87m (14.8ft x 9.9ft) providing excellent storage or an opportunity to convert subject to planning permission if so desired with a magnificent south west facing rear garden of approximately 21m (69ft.) laid out mainly in lawn with well defined boundary hedging and an abundance of fruit trees.
BER No. 113260673
Energy Performance Indicator: 390.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.