- Magnificent south facing rear garden extending to approximately 102 ft.
- Spacious light infused accommodation of approximately 195 sqm (2,099 sqft).
- Off-street parking for a number of cars on a landscaped low maintenance driveway.
- Original features to include 7ft ceilings, coving, picture rails and attractive fireplaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale.
- Excellent location being only a short stroll from the heart of Terenure and Kimmage Villages with every possible amenity on your doorstep.
Offering bright well-proportioned living accommodation laid out over two floors extending to approximately 143 sq.m. (1,539 sq.ft.) to include an inviting reception hall with cloakroom off, two interconnecting reception rooms with bay window to front and intereconnecting doors opening through to the dining room. Offering direct access to the magnificent south facing lawned rear garden. The extended spacious light-infused kitchen leads off the original breakfast room, which is now used as a family den, with a feature stove fireplace opening out into the open-plan kitchen / dining room benefitting from views over the south facing rear garden. A fully fitted utility room, guest w.c. and garage used for additional storage complete the downstairs accommodation. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and a recently renovated family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower unit. The property is complemented with a substanital south facing lawned rear garden extending to 102 ft which is sure to appeal to the growing family.
This is an exceptionally convenient and sought after location close to neighbourhood shops including Terenure and Kimmage Villages & the Ashleaf shopping centre. The area is well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes to include the 17,15A & 9 and the 54 all right outsided the door transporting to and from the city centre. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both Primary and Secondary to include national schools at Presentation Convent, St Pius, St Josephs and at senior level Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Lady’s Templeogue College and the High School, Rathgar. The M50 interchange is less than a 5 minute drive away and there are regular bus services which provide easy access to the city centre. Local parks for walks and runs include Bushy park and Tymon Park with a choice local sporting clubs.
- Entrance Hall: (2.70m x 4.30m)
- wood floor, radiator, dado rail, centre rose and understairs storage. Door to
- Cloakroom: (0.80m x 1.39m)
- radiator, wood floor and stained glass port window.
- Reception Room 1: (3.60m x 4.60m)
- with bay window, open fireplace with marble hearth and wood surround, centre rose, dado rail, picture rail and two wall lights. Interconnecting doors to the
- Reception Room 2: (3.50m x 3.90m)
- open fireplace with marble hearth, painted surround and hearth, dado rail, picture rail, two wall lights and patio sliding door.
- TV Room / Den: (2.30m x 2.75m)
- with wood floor, shelved cupboard and stove.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.35m x 4.48m)
- with tiled floor, kitchen units, two sliding doors / windows, integrated Beko dishwasher, Belling double oven, four ring gas hob and one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.50m x 2.40m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dryer and stainless steel sink unit. Door to
- Garage Area: (2.50m x 3.99m)
- with concrete floor, outside tap, gas metre, ESB metre and garage door. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.90m x 1.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- with hatch to attic and window to side.
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 4.64m)
- with bay window and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: (3.29m x 3.97m)
- with floor to ceiling wardrobe. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b. and pumped shower unit.
- Bedroom 3: (2.69m x 2.23m)
- Bedroom 4: (2.46m x 3.43m)
- dual aspect, with wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.89m x 2.79m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., roll-top bath, shower tray with pumped unit and telescopic hose, hot press, fully tiled floor and walls.
There is an excellent off-street parking provided on a low maintenance landscaped impressive front garden complete with granite boarder and pebble driveway. The rear lawned garden is sure to appeal, running to 102ft in length and benefitting from a south facing orientation, offering immense privacy, mainly laid out in lawn with planted apple and bay tree further complemented with mature shrubs and hedges.
BER No. 101664795
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.