- Substantial bright versatile home of approximately 110sqm (1,184sqft)
- Many original features intact to include high ceilings, ceiling coving and centre roses.
- Newly fitted high-quality modern kitchen.
- Most convenient residential location within walking distance of a host of local amenities.
- Limestone cobble lock drive providing off street parking for two cars.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, blinds, kitchen appliances and Barn shed included in the sale.
This very fine residence, fronted with a bay window, has been recently renovated to a high standard and offers well-proportioned living space that enjoys excellent natural light throughout. The period features blend effortlessly with the stylish interior throughout the accommodation which is laid out over two floors.
This charming property which provides the opportunity for central and modern style living further is enhanced by a landscaped sunny rear garden of approximately 26m (85ft). A limestone cobble lock gated side entrance provides pedestrian access to the rear garden from the same cobble lock drive providing off street car parking for two cars.
This property is ideally located within walking distance of both Terenure and Harold’s Cross approximately 5km from St. Stephen’s Green. A host of local sporting clubs and social amenities in the immediate area include Harold’s Cross Park, Kenilworth Square, Whelan Park Sports Grounds and Terenure Sports Club. Some of Dublin’s best schools to include Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, and Our Lady’s Presentation to mention a few, are located close by making it an ideal location for the growing family. Regular bus routes offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas namely the 9 and 54A with the M50 within close proximity allowing access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
A wealth of amenities is available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants, cafes and shopping facilities with further extensive shopping at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum a little further afield.
- Entrance Hall: (3.52m x 1.40m)
- Living Room: (5.00m x 4.45m)
- with bay window, polished timber floor, open fireplace with cast iron inset, timber mantel and surround, dado rail, picture rail, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Inner Hall: (4.02m x 1.89m)
- with excellent under stairs storage.
- Bedroom 3: (4.00m x 3.78m)
- with open fireplace with timber mantel and surround and tiled inset, timber panelled walls, polished timber floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (5.29m x 3.15m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, an Excellence Elba 6 ring gas range with extractor fan over, integrated Nordmende washing machine and integrated Bosh dishwasher, recessed lighting, integrated Hotpoint fridge and Lamborghini gas boiler. Sliding patio door leads to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (4.93m x 4.02m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and shelved storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: (3.17m x 3.39m)
- with bath, w.c. and wash hand basin.
A limestone cobble lock drive to the front provides off street parking for two cars with a limestone cobble lock side passage connecting the front to the rear garden of approximately 26m (85ft) benefiting from a sunny orientation, laid out mainly in lawn incorporating a large gravelled area ideal for al fresco dining, a Barna shed, garden tool shed and outside w.c.
BER No. 104837869
Energy Performance Indicator: 495.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.