- Substantial bright versatile family home of approximately 138 sq.m. (1,485 sq.ft.).
- Many original period features intact.
- Most convenient residential location within walking distance of a host of local amenities.
- Superb sunny rear garden measuring approximately 27m and benefitting from a westerly aspect.
- Own hall door reception room to front with obvious potential to use as a home office / reception room.
- Off-street parking with ample room for several cars.
- Gas central heating.
- Converted attic of approximately 215 sq.ft.
The overall living space briefly comprises a bright welcoming entrance hall with two excellent interconnecting reception rooms. The drawing room features an attractive fireplace and bay window to the front which floods the room with natural light and has sliding doors that lead into the dining room. The fully fitted modern kitchen with arch to breakfast room overlooks the conservatory to the rear. From the kitchen there is access to a further reception room, with its own door access, offering excellent potential and possibilities. A conservatory runs the width of the property to the rear with wrap around windows and a patio door out to the lawned rear garden. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms and a modern renovated family bathroom. From the landing there is access to a converted attic space with ample eaves storage. The lawned rear garden is superb and a real feature of this fine property, complete with an outdoor w.c. / utility room. At the end of the garden there is a block built shed which is currently divided into two separate rooms and offers excellent potential for the new owners to use as a home office or further storage space, should it be required.
This property is ideally located on Kimmage Road Lower, within walking distance of both Terenure, and Harold’s Cross. A host of local sporting clubs and social amenities in the immediate area include Harold’s Cross Park, Kenilworth Square, Whelan Park Sports Grounds and Terenure Sports Club. Some of Dublin’s best schools are located close by making it an ideal location for families. St Stephen’s Green is approximately 2km away and convenient access to the city centre is provided via an extensive bus route which serves the immediate vicinity.
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 4.0m)
- with tiled floor.
- Drawing Room: (4.0m x 4.4m)
- with bay window, hard wood original floor boards, open fireplace with cast iron mantel and tiled surround, spotlights, picture rail and centre rose. Original sliding doors lead through to the
- Dining Room: (3.4m x 4.4m)
- with original polished floor boards. Patio door leading out to the
- Conservatory: (7.0m x 3.2m)
- sliding patio door leads out to the rear garden.
- Breakfast Room / Kitchen: (4.6m x 3.1m)
- alarm panel, with range of fitted cupboards and unit, sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, provision for electric cooker and velux skylight. Opening to
- Family Room: (2.6m x 4.6m)
- own front door.
- with large picture window.
- Bedroom 1: (3.5m x 3.4m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 4.4m)
- with original floor boards and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3: (2.3m x 2.7m)
- with ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Bathroom: (2.2m x 2.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with Mira Elite QT electric shower and Vokera boiler.
- Attic Room: (4.4m x 4.5m)
- with velux window, several access points into eaves storage.
To the front, there is a gated cobble lock driveway which has been planted with a border of easily maintained mature shrubs which provides a degree of privacy. To the rear there is an attractive west facing garden extending to approximately 27m. A block built shed to the rear of the garden offers excellent storage. The outside WC also houses the utility area and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
BER No. 110257540
Energy Performance Indicator: 376.67 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.