- Substantial family home of approximately 134 sqm (1,442 sqft).
- Original period features intact.
- Superb residential location.
- Bright versatile family accommodation.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances.
- Southerly rear aspect.
- Garage providing off street parking & storage.
- Gas central heating.
- Security alarm panel.
windows to front and rear. There is a fully fitted modern kitchen with a separate utility room and shower room. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property has been very well maintained by the current owners and offers a lovely
combination of both old and new.
To the rear there is a superb south facing garden which has been landscaped and is easily maintained offering a high degree of privacy. There is also a garage to the rear providing off street parking and ample storage.
The property is superbly located on Kimmage Road Lower overlooking Mount Argus Park, within walking distance of Terenure, Harold’s Cross and close to a host of sporting clubs and social amenities, including Harold’s Cross Park, Kenilworth Square, Whelan Park Sports
Grounds & Terenure Sports Club. Some of Dublin’s best schools are located close by making it an ideal location for families. St. Stephen’s Green is approximately two kilometres away and convenient access to the city centre is provided via an extensive bus route which services this
- Hallway: (1.7m x 7.2m)
- stripped and polished timber floors and beautiful period features.
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 4.8m)
- attractive open fire, cast iron mantel and picture sash bay window overlooking front garden.
- Drawing Room: (3.7m x 3.8m)
- attractive fireplace, open fire, cast iron surround, tiled inset, sash window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.2m x 5.0m)
- range of eye and floor level units, tiled floors, integrated Bosch oven, hob, extractor fan and dishwasher, fireplace with timber mantel and cast iron surround, two windows to the side and door leading out to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: (2.0m x 3.5m)
- range of eye and floor level units, sink unit, provision for washing machine and dryer, storage and window to rear.
- Shower Room:
- w.c., w.h.b, shower unit and power shower.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 4: (3.3m x 3.1m)
- attractive wooden floors, storage, feature fireplace, sash window overlooking the rear garden.
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floors, tiled walls, sash window to side.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: (3.9m x 3.7m)
- attractive wooden floor and sash window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (4.0m x 3.7m)
- attractive wooden floor, cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, open fire, double glazed sash window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (1.8m x 2.6m)
- attractive wooden floor, window overlooking the front garden.
To the front, there is gated pedestrian access and easily maintained shrubbery. To the rear there is an attractive south facing garden which has been beautifully landscaped. There is also a garage to the rear offering excellent storage and off street parking. The garden extends to approximately 20m (65ft) and offers excellent privacy.
BER No. 108540683
Energy Performance Indicator: 369.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com