- Extended and renovated mid terrace home offering renovated accomodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Superbly located within walking distance of local amenities and Dublin City Centre
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
- Low Mainteance Rear Garden
- Lane Access to Rear
Kimmage is a small mainly residential suburb located on the south side of Dublin, a mere 2Km from St. Stephen’s Green. Within walking distance of Terenure, Templeogue and Harold’s Cross, Kimmage is well serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 9, 15a, 17 and 54a. The M50 interchange is less than a 5 minute drive away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. Kimmage benefits from a host of local sporting clubs and social amenities in the immediate area including Templeogue Synge Street GAA, Terenure Rugby Club, Tennis Clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and the Terenure Sports Club. Perfect options for walkers or runners are available nearby at Eamonn Ceannt Park, Harold’s Cross Park and Kenilworth Square. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both Primary and Secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure, Terenure College, Our Lady's Templeogue College and the High School, Rathgar making it an ideal location for families. Kimmage is an exceptionally convenient and much sought after location benefitting from a host of local boutiques and coffee shops, along with the extensive shopping amenities nearby including Nutgrove shopping centre, the Ashleaf shopping centre and, just 5km away, Dundrum Town centre.
- Entrance Hall: (1.80m x 4.60m)
- with door to under stairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.80m x 3.90m)
- with two sash windows to the front and picture rail.
- Family Room: (3.80m x 4.60m)
- with a gas fired insert, picture rail and exposed timber floorboards with archway to open plan kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining: (4.70m x 4.90m)
- with excellent range of kitchen cupboards and island unit, appliances include Electrolux double oven, Electrolux microwave, Smeg five ring gas hob, bowl and a half sink, integrated Electrolux fridge freezer, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, velux windows, down lights and floor to ceiling Carlson windows and door which open out onto the garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.10m x 1.80m)
- excellent range of storage, stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine door to
- Bathroom: (1.50m x 2.10m)
- tiled floor, wc, whb, bath with shelving.
- Bedroom 1: (4.00m x 3.40m)
- with painted cast iron fireplace, sash windows and a picture rail.
- Bedroom 2: (2.40m x 2.80m)
- with sash windows.
- Bedroom 3: (4.60m x 3.70m)
- Master bedroom to the rear with a bank of built in floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 1.90m)
- with tiled floor and walls, WC, quadrant shower with Triton T90R electric shower, heated towel rail, fan, and wash hand basin with mirror above.
Approached to the front by a pedestrian gate which leads to the front door with walled garden. The rear garden is bound to appeal to those looking for a sunny orientation, currently landscaped in a low maintenance manner with barna shed for further storage. A lane runs to the rear of the property and can be accessed from the rear garden through double gates.
BER No. 113299085
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.08 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.