Internally, this well-maintained residence briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with guest w.c., bright spacious kitchen/dining room well-appointed with an excellent range of cupboards and a large open living room to the rear. The first floor enjoys three bedrooms, and includes a family bathroom as well as an ensuite. The private rear garden measures 11m (36ft) and is laid out mainly in lawn with a patio area.
Kilvere Park is a highly sought after residential area, approximately 3 kilometers to the south west of Terenure village and approximately 7 kilometers to the south west of St. Stephen’s Green. The area is spoilt for choice with sporting and recreational amenities, hosting Terenure and St. Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue along with a range of Golf clubs including the Grange and The Castle. Moreover, there is a wide selection of prime schools close by such as Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies Secondary School Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar. The area is superbly equipped by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 49, 54A, 65, 65b, with the M50 within close proximity, offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (5.8m x 1.9m)
- with understairs storage, ceiling coving, two centre roses, alarm panel, enclosed fuse board and
- Cloakroom: (1.6m x 0.8m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (6.4m x 3.1m)
- with fitted cupboards and units and work surfaces, sink unit, integrated Whirlpool, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceiling coving, centre rose, bay window, tiled ceramic floor and Potterton gas boiler.
- Living Room: (4.2m x 5.1m)
- with ceiling coving, two centre roses, a coal effect gas fireplace with timber mantel and surround, horse-shoe cast iron inset with polished granite hearth and sliding patio door leading to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.1m x 5.1m)
- with fitted wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room: (1.2m x 2.3m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and step in shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 2.3m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.0m x 1.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls, velux window and hotpress with water pump.
Low maintenance front garden and private rear garden of 11m (36ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a patio area. Off street car parking to the front and designated car parking space marked 41.
BER No. 111866828
Energy Performance Indicator: 178.75 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.