- Bright well-proportioned family accommodation of approximately 125 sqm (1,350 sqft).
- Beautiful westerly orientation.
- Quiet, safe residential cul-de-sac.
- Oil fire central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Enclosed side area offering substantial utility and storage space.
- Secure lawned rear garden with westerly aspect.
- Large driveway to front offering ample off-street car parking.
- Tastefully extended and modernised over the years.
- Dodder Valley Park literally on the doorstep.
of approximately 125 sqm (1,350 sqft) comprising front porch, spacious hallway with storage and guest w.c., bright spacious sitting room with large picture window overlooking the front garden, attractive wooden floor, fireplace with open fire and double doors through to dining room, which in turn leads into a lovely bright playroom with access to the rear garden. The kitchen has a good range of eye and floor level units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and tiled floors and walls. From the kitchen there is access to an enclosed side passage which has provision for washing machine, dryer and gives access to both the front and rear gardens.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with en suite shower room and an additional family bathroom.
The house has been beautifully maintained by the current owners who have modernised and remodelled taking complete advantage of the beautiful west facing aspect and natural light which is evident throughout the house. A particular feature of the property is the front and rear gardens. The rear garden is mainly laid in lawn with storage shed and benefits as mentioned from a beautiful westerly aspect. The enclosed side area, leads through to a very generous front driveway with ample off-street car parking.
Kilvere remains a very popular residential location, particularly for families. Literally everything is within walking distance with a great choice of shops and supermarkets, restaurants, sport clubs and parks including Bushy Park and Marlay Park. Local schools include Loreto National School, Rathfarnham Parish National School, Loreto High School Beaufort, St. Mary’s National School, Scoil Naomh Padraig as well as Our Lady’s and Terenure College, all within walking
distance. The area is superbly serviced by public transport with numerous bus routes to include 17, 75, 16, 15 and 15B. 27 Kilvere has to be viewed to be truly appreciated and will appeal to anyone seeking an ideal family home in a second to none location.
- Hall: (1.9m x 4.6m)
- with wooden floor, under stairs storage and radiator cover with access to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Sitting Room: (3.9m x 5.0m)
- with wooden floor, large picture window overlooking front garden, fireplace with open fire and double doors leading through to
- Dining Room: (3.0m x 4.2m)
- with wooden floor and entrance through to
- Playroom: (3.4m x 4.0m)
- bright room with windows overlooking the rear garden, patio door provides access to the garden. Velux window and spotlights.
- Kitchen: (2.7m x 4.2m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, Bosch oven, hob and extractor fan, tiled walls and floors, sink unit, window to rear and door through to enclosed side passage with provision for washing machine and dryer as well as excellent storage. There is access from here to both the front and rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.8m x 4.0m)
- with wooden floor, window overlooking the rear, mirrored slide wardrobes and
- with tiled walls, wooden floor, shower unit, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 3.1m)
- with window to front, and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.7m x 2.9m)
- to rear with stripped and polished timber floors.
- Bedroom 4: (2.3m x 2.4m)
- with window to front overlooking the front garden.
- Family Bathroom: (2.4m x 2.1m)
- with timber floor, bath, shower, shower attachment, w.c., w.h.b., skylight and electric towel rail.
To the front there is a garden and large driveway providing ample off street car parking with a mature bordering of shrubs and plants. To the side of the property a covered pedestrian entrance leads directly to the rear garden which is attractively laid out in lawn and further benefits from a superb westerly orientation. A patio area and steps leading to an external shed provides further storage.
BER No. 108455163
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.14 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com