- Kube Kitchen
- High quality sanitary ware and tiling
- Multi fuel stove
- Double glazed pvc windows
- Enclosed site on approx. 0.5 acres
Constructed in 1979, this home was completely transformed over the last number of months with no element untouched. This refurbishment extended to realtering the original accommodation to give the old rooms new form and function. The property was rewired,
replumbed, new windows, doors fascia and soffit installed and a complete new heating system. The property was re-slabbed, plastered and painted with the replacement of all internal joinery and flooring. The internal fittings were carefully selected to compliment
the works done and now include a Kube fully fitted kitchen complete with Neff appliances, multifuel burning stove, quality sanitary ware in all bathrooms which are finished with high quality tiling.
Revere has the benefit of being located within a short 12-minute drive from Carrigaline while at the same time just 10 minutes to Crosshaven directly or via the scenic coastal route through Myrtleville. Ringaskiddy is located close home to a vast pharmaceutical industry. Between
Carrigaline and Crosshaven all facilities are well catered for from primary and post primary education needs. Shopping an all other services are located in Carrigaline which is well serviced between Collins Supervalu, Dunnes Stores and Lidl. All other retail and restaurant hubs abound here. For that special occasion there is always Bunnyconnellan offering magnificent views. Cork city is also access from here in less than a 20-minute drive.
The accommodation of this home is host to entrance hall, extensive open plan living/ kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom and utility room.
The property sits on site of approximately 0.5 acres with is elevated but offers an extensive level lawn to the rear. It is not overlooked and give tremendous privacy. The gardens are well landscaped with mature planting and shrubs. The front garden is south facing and offers
ample parking. The availability of fibre optic cable is on the doorstep. Heating is by means of oil and there is mains water and septaic tank for sewage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.1m x 1.6m)
- Bright and welcoming with step up. Finished in neutral tones and laminate flooring.
- Living Room (3.9m x 7.3m)
- A sun trapped spacious and bright dual aspect open plan living room offering vaulted ceiling height accentuating the light here. This room has big picture window as well as double glazed patio doors looking south/west capturing all day sunlight. This room is finished with laminate flooring and boast a built in multi fuel burning stove tastefully set as the centre and focal point to the room and finished with a slate tile surround. This room is open plan to the kitchen/dining room but could with ease be divided should the new owner wish.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room (3.3m x 8.5m)
- This room offers two very distinct functions. The installation of a modern high gloss Kube kitchen boasts all of the features expected from and delivered by a kitchen of this brand. Arranged in a “U-shape with a full bank of integrated units along the back wall this kitchen incorporates a breakfast bar finished in Wood with bespoke light fitting overhead. From discreet lighting to stone counter tops and upstand as well as soft closing units the integration of all the necessary appliances comes as standard. A five ringed gas hob is supported by a double oven. Larder Fridge and dishwasher complete the appliances in the kitchen. The kitchen floor is fully tiled to define its function separate to the dining space The dining room is spacious with window overlooking rear garden and finished in neutral tones with laminate flooring. Sliding patio door leading onto the patio and rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.9m x 2.8m)
- Fitted with counter-top and cupboards this room is plumbed for washing machine. The inclusion of a skylight offers plenty of natural light which is bounced around from the floor tiling. Double glazed door leading to the garden.
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 5.4m)
- A spacious master bedroom decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate flooring. This room overlooks the rear garden and is particularly bright with dual aspect.
- Ensuite (1.2m x 2.6m)
- Three-piece suite fitted with double shower cubicle as well as vanity storage unit complete with sink. This en-suite is tiled using a compliment of colours with fully tiled shower cubicle in white. The balance of the tiling is grey in colour which shows off the quality sanitary ware fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 4.2m)
- A fine double room with big picture window overlooking front garden. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.8m)
- Another double room in size with big picture window and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (4.3m x 2.7m)
- Located off the utility room this bedroom could easily double up as a teenage den or home office should a purchaser not require the use of a fourth bedroom. Finished with laminate floor with two gable windows and skylight fitted this room is exceptionally bright.
- Family Bathroom (3.2m x 2.2m)
- Fitted with three-piece white suite to include electric shower fitted over bath. Vanity unit to include integrated sink and touch illuminated vanity mirror. Fully tiled with quality tiling.
- Hallway (0.9m x 6.4m)
- Spacious hallway with stira leading to large attic space complete with lighting.
The property sits on approximately 0.5 acres of land with driveway leading to the main entrance. The gardens are well landscaped to the front, side and rear with mature trees and planting throughout which enhance the overall privacy of this home. There is ample parking to front which offers commanding views from its elevated southern position across the valley. The rear garden has patio area with extensive lawned gardens beyond. The property is heated by means of oil-fired heating with boiler house accessed from the rear. The availability of fibre optic cable is on the doorstep.
BER No. 109605006
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.38 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.