- Bright light infused accommodation extending to approximately 210sqm (2260sqft)
- Gas fired zoned central heating and separate solid fuel fired range
- Huge scope to extend
- Large attic space with window
- QBC on the doorstep
- Ample off street car parking
- Magnificent garden measuring 60m (197ft) in length
Kilmanagh is a very fine detached property which has been well maintained over the years. Built around 1937, the spacious and light filled accommodation extends to approximately 210sqm (2260sqft) and comprises four reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room and a shower room downstairs. Upstairs there are four fine bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a family bathroom. There is ample scope to extend the property further with a generous attic space complete with window. There are stunning unobstructed panoramic views across Dublin Bay from the rear of the property.
The house is well set back off the road with ample off street car parking and the benefit of a garage to the side. The beautiful and extensive landscaped gardens are arguably one of this properties best features which instil an atmosphere of tranquillity, privacy and seclusion, measuring 60m (197ft) in length.
Kilmanagh is located just past the junction with Kill Lane, opposite Westminster Road. Foxrock Church and Cornelscourt Shopping Centre are only a short walk away and Dublin city centre is approximately 9km away and easily accessible with the QBC on the doorstep. This is an area that has many recreational amenities close at hand including Leopardstown Racecourse and Westwood Fitness Centre/Tennis Club and Foxrock Golf Club. Some of Dublin’s most renowned schools are located in close proximity to include Loreto Foxrock Secondary School and St.Brigid’s and Hollypark National Schools.
- Entrance Porch (1.80m x 3.00m)
- with checkerboard tiled flooring and exposed red brick walls
- Entrance Hall (7.20m x 1.55m)
- with sunburst design doors, ceiling coving, thermostat, cloakroom off with a digital security alarm panel.
- Living Room (5.05m x 4.25m)
- with a mahogany open fireplace with tiled surround and double doors to
- Dining Room (2.85m x 4.00m)
- with windows out to the conservatory.
- Family Room (4.55m x 4.00m)
- with open fireplace with tiled and timber surround and tiled hearth.
- Study (2.95m x 3.20m)
- with built in shelving units and timber walls
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (4.00m x 6.25m)
- with tiled floors, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, an electric oven with four ring hob, plumbed for dishwasher, double drainage stainless steel sink unit and door to
- Utility Room (3.40m x 2.10m)
- with tiled floor and tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine and door to the rear garden.
- Shower Room (1.75m x 3.30m)
- with tiled walls, tiled floors, wc, whb, shower and shelved storage cupboard.
- Conservatory (5.95m x 1.55m)
- with tiled floor and door to the rear garden
- with hatch to the attic with a pull down ladder and a shelved hotpress
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 4.50m)
- with a jack and jill bathroom
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.05m)
- with tiled floors, partially tiled walls, step in shower with electric Mira Avent shower, wc, pedestal whb
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.65m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.90m x 3.95m)
- to the front of the property with feature sun blast windows
- Bedroom 4 (2.55m x 2.80m)
- with built in wardrobes
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, bath with shower over, pedestal whb and storage cupbaords. Separate wc with tiled floors, tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is ample off street car parking on a tarmacadam driveway. The magnificent landscaped lawned gardens are a prime feature of this wonderful property measuring 60m (197ft) in length with mature trees and shrubbery and views across Dublin Bay. There is access to a garage with up and over door measuring 3m x 4.8m and a potting shed.
BER No. 102873593
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.5
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.