- Majestic private cul-de-sac location in the heart of Stillorgan.
- Recently modernised family home.
- Two reception rooms.
- Newly fitted kitchen.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Utility Room.
- Gas central heating- New boiler 2012
- Double glazed windows.
- Recently re-wired.
- Outstanding potential to extend (S.P.P.)
- Alarm system fitted.
- Floor Area Approx: 105 sqm (1130 sq.ft)
Recently renovated, the light filled accommodation briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway which leads to the living room with a separate dining room off. The accommodation at ground floor level is completed with a modernised kitchen area overlooking the magnificent rear garden. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom. There is ample off-street parking to the front of the property and a private entrance to the side leading to the rear garden. As mentioned the size of the property can be further extended if required whilst still being able to enjoy a large private rear garden.
The property enjoys a premier setting just off Upper Kilmacud Road within minutes’ walks from local schools, shops and a host of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and eateries at nearby Stillorgan and Dundrum Villages. The transport links are second to none with the Luas being minutes’ walk away and numerous bus routes. An array of schools and colleges are all within easy reach including St. Benildus College, St Raphaela’s Primary & Secondary Schools, Mount Anville Primary & Secondary Schools, Dominican College Sion Hill, St. Andrew’s College, Oatlands Primary & Secondary School and Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at UCD. The property also benefits from a ten minute drive from one of the finest shopping centres in Europe at Dundrum.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (5.45m x 2.45m)
- with recess down lights and staircase to upper floor.
- Living Room: (3.65m x 4.05m)
- with gas coal effect fire (not connected to gas) with ornate marble / hardwood surround and marble tiled hearth. Picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Family Room: (3.65m x 3.80m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire and large picture window overlooking garden to rear.
- Kitchen: (2.55m x 2.45m)
- moderned fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, worktops, sink units, built-in Nordmende oven and hob with extractor, door to understairs store / pantry. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.65m x 2.00m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, storage cupboards, sink unit. Door to front and door to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.45m x 2.55m)
- with doors to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.85m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.65m x 3.75m)
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.00m x 2.35m)
- Bathroom: (1.70m x 2.35m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T80 electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for 2/3 vehicles with cobble paved driveway and lawned area with bordering hedgerow with separate pedestrian gate. There is a second entrance to the side of the property leading into the utility room. The rear garden enjoys a sunny south-westerly aspect and is not directly overlooked to the rear. The garden extends to approximately 24m (75ft) and is predominantly set out in level lawn with bordering hedgerow, flowerbeds and patio area. There is a storage shed to the rear of the garden. The garden affords outstanding potential subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission to substantial extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 105032080
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.05 kWh/m2/yr.
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org