- Highly regarded family orientated residential address
- Gas fired central heating
- Extensive private rear garden of approximately 24m (80ft) (300sq.m.)
- Large front garden bordered by mature hedging with gravel hard stand for two cars
- Fitted carpets and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- A wide selection of excellent schools and amenities close by
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to approximately 177sq.m (1,900sq.ft)
- Superbly presented interior in walk in condition
- Excellent transport routes with a regular bus service close by and easy access to the N11 and M50
The accommodation briefly comprises of a porched entrance which opens into a bright reception hall, a large sitting room with folding doors into the dining room which overlooks the beautiful rear garden, a kitchen, utility room, w.c. and family room. Upstairs there are six well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms.
A particular feature of this excellent family home is the private sunny rear garden of approximately 24m (80ft) that is laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery and trees with suntrap stone patio, purpose built outhouse and boiler house.
The location of Kill Abbey will prove extremely popular for those with a growing family who wish to get a foothold in this popular suburb. Within easy reach are a selection of excellent schools and colleges including Kill O’The Grange National School, Educate Together Monkstown, Hollypark National School, Lycee Francais D’Irlande, Clonkeen College and Loreto Foxrock. Blackrock College, Newpark and St. Andrew’s are also within easy reach. There is a wide variety of amenities available close by including numerous pubs, restaurants, specialist and local shops together with shopping centres conveniently positioned close by in Cornelscourt, Dun Laoghaire, Stillorgan, Blackrock and Dundrum.
Within close proximity there are numerous recreational activities including horse racing, golf, tennis, rugby, GAA and soccer clubs. Scenic walks can be enjoyed in Cabinteely Park as well as the many interesting and beautiful walks along the sea front and over Killiney and Dalkey Hills, all of which are only a short distance away as are the marine and sailing activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. The area is well serviced by excellent transport with the 46A bus route on Kill Lane using the N11 QBC to the city centre as well as other bus routes including the 45, 75 and 63. The LUAS is available at Sandyford Industrial Estate, the DART in Dun Laoghaire and the M50 makes commuting nationwide exceptionally easy.
Kill Abbey is a quiet, leafy, well maintained estate, with an historic monument, and has won the Tidy District Prize five times.
- Porched Entrance
- with sliding door and quarry tiled floor
- Entrance Hall (2.1m x 5.5m)
- with open thread stairs, Phonewatch alarm and enclosed cloak hanging area
- Living Room (5.6m x 3.6m)
- with ceiling coving, feature fireplace with brick fronted chimney breast, marble mantle, raised marble hearth with open fire and folding doors opening into the
- Dining Room (4.1m x 3.8m)
- with ceiling coving, polished timber floor and French doors leading out to the rear garden
- Kitchen (3.6m x 4.2m)
- with a range of floor and wall units including large pull out larder unit, window overlooking the rear garden, tiled splashback, integrated Siemens microwave, integrated Siemens double oven hob, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge and recessed lighting
- Utility Area (2.4m x 4.2m)
- with tiled floor, work surface, broom cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, pull out drying rack and door to the rear garden
- Family Room (2.4m x 5.4m)
- with ceiling coving, dual aspect windows, polished timber floor, TV point and enclosed fuse box
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin
- with shelved hot press and retractable ladder access to floored attic spaced (two attic spaces)
- Bedroom 1 (2.5m x 3.8m)
- with door to walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 3.8m)
- with beautiful aspect over Dublin Mountains, an excellent range of wardrobes, dresser area with mirror and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 3.8m)
- overlooking the rear currently in use as a study
- with fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, corner bath, pumped double shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, two wall cabinets and shaver power outlet
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 2.9m)
- overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 5 (2.4m x 3.7m)
- with dual aspect windows
- Shower Room
- with tiled walls, Mira Elite 2 electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin and integrated wall cabinet
- Bedroom 6 (2.4m x 4m)
- with dual aspect windows and a range of built in wardrobes
- the garden to the rear has a paved area, is laid out mainly in lawn with mature shrubbery and trees with purpose built garden shed and a boiler house which houses the Worchester gas boiler and a suntrap patio area to the rear
The large front garden of approximately 12m x 7.8m (40’ x 25’) provides good off street, gravel stand parking for two cars and an ornamental shrub area. A side passage leads to the extensive bright, private rear garden of approximately 25m x 12m (80’ x 40’) that is not overlooked to the rear and laid out mainly in lawn with raised beds, shrubs and mature trees with a granite stepped terrace and an Indian sandstone patio. There is a purpose built outhouse 3.4m x 2.2m (11’ x 7’3”) and boiler house.
BER No. 105197487
Energy Performance Indicator: 144.31 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org