- Completely renovated and extended double-fronted semi-detached family home.
- Superbly presented architect-designed contemporary accommodation.
- Feature Manor House Grey Elgin kitchen.
- Landscaped south-facing illuminated rear garden with silver granite wrap-around patio.
- Generous accommodation including feature south facing kitchen/dining room, two separate reception rooms, three double bedrooms and three w.c’s.
- Stanley dual-fuel stove.
- Munster Joinery windows and doors.
- Partially floored attic with pull-down ladder.
- Separate utility/store room with double doors to front.
- Re-wired and re-plumbed with pressurised system.
- Highly convenient location a five minute walk from Supervalu at Kimmage and 20 minute cycle to St. Stephen’s Green.
- Generous gated off-street car parking.
- Floor area approximately 119 sqm (1,280 sqft) (including utility/store).
- Fitted carpets, blinds, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale.
No. 50 was originally built in the 1940s as a two-up two down, however Joan McElligott Architects have taken the huge potential of this south-facing corner site to completely redesign the property and double the accommodation by extending the property on all sides. From the new ground floor slab, front, side and rear extensions, re-wiring and re-plumbing, Munster Joinery doors and windows, nothing has been left to chance.
The attention to detail, which is rarely offered in the market, is immediately apparent on entering the property which extends to approx. 119 sqm (1,280 sqft) and briefly comprises, feature bright, open plan kitchen/dining room with contemporary Manor House Grey Elgin kitchen, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening to the south-facing silver granite wrap-around patio with feature outside lighting, sitting room, dual-aspect living room with Stanley dual-fuel stove & barrow oak floor, guest w.c. with mosaic tiled floor. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms (one en suite), an attractively appointed bathroom and pull-down ladder to the partially floored attic. The accommodation is further complimented by a very useful separate utility room/store room with double doors to the front.
The property is also fitted with the latest technology including Nest three-zone remote controlled heating, CCTV Hikvision cameras with smartphone access, Phillips Hue lighting and alarm system with text alert.
No. 50 is attractively positioned with an open aspect at the junction of Kilfenora Road, Bangor Road and Blarney Park. It is a highly-convenient location, only a five minute walk to Supervalu at Kimmage where there are a host of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, delis, bistros, pharmacies, etc. Recreational facilities are also well-catered for including Eamonn Ceannt Park with its cycling velodrome, Ben Dunne’s at Carlisle & Bushy Park with its tennis club are all nearby. Terenure Village, Harold’s Cross, Rathmines and Rathgar with Bijou’s Deli, a local favourite, are all within an easy cycle. Indeed, St. Stephen’s Green is within a 20 minute cycle. Both junior and senior schools are well-catered for including Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Lady’s School Templeogue Road all within cycling or walking distance of Kimmage. It is an area that is easy to get around with many cycle lanes and an extensive range of buses including the 15, 15A, 17, 49, 54, 54A and 65.
- Reception Hall: (1.75m x 4.20m)
- with barrow oak semi-solid floor, digital burglar alarm, recessed down lighting, understairs storage press and door to
- Guest W.C.:
- comprising w.c., vanity w.h.b. with press underneath, mosaic tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.60m x 5.75m)
- extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, display cabinets, feature illuminated glazed splashback, four ring induction hob with feature Siemens extractor hood over, integrated oven and microwave, larder, integrated fridge and separate freezer, centre island unit with electrical points and feature black Franke one and-a-half bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, recessed down lighting, porcelain silver grey tiled floor, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors overlooking south-facing landscaped rear garden and glazed panel door to
- Living Room: (3.10m x 4.45m)
- with a continuation of barrow oak wide plank semi-solid timber floor, Oisin multi-fuel Stanley stove, tv point, dual aspect room with sliding door leading to rear patio.
- Sitting Room: (3.05m x 4.00m)
- with TV points & double folding doors to kitchen.
- Bedroom 1: (3.10m x 3.40m)
- to include built-in mirrored back sliding wardrobe, wall-mounted bedside lights, digital burglar alarm pad, T.V. point and door to
- comprising step-in shower, vanity w.h.b. with press underneath, medicine cabinet above, w.c., tiled floor, partly tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 3.20m)
- to include built-in mirrored back sliding wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (3.25m x 2.70m)
- presently used as a study.
- with door to
- comprises bath with telephone shower attachment above, vanity w.h.b. with press underneath, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls & chrome heated towel rail.
- partially-floored and accessed via pull-down Stira ladder on landing.
The front garden is walled and bordered by granite cobblelock flower beds with low level hedging, pedestrian gate with granite cobblelock path to hall door and separate vehicular gates to gravelled driveway providing off-street car parking, lawned area and outside wall lights. A separate utility room/store measuring 3.35m x 3.05m is fitted with worktop, one-bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine, extensive built-in shelving, double doors to front and single door to rear. The south-facing walled rear garden is an attractive feature of this property with a wrap-around silver granite patio, feature lighting, flowerbeds with little Red Robin bushes, Star Jasmine wall climbers, feature light on silver birch tree and lavender.
BER No. 106028632
Energy Performance Indicator: 105.22 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.