- Bright superbly proportioned accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Carlson double glazed windows throughout
- Feature Donegal cut stone wall on Brighton Road
- Private landscaped south west facing grounds (approx. 0.4 acres / 0.17ha)
- Principal reception rooms opening to the sunny rear garden overlooking the landscaped grounds
- Conveniently located in a highly regarded location in south county Dublin a short walk to the village and within easy access of the M50
- Floor area approx. 360 sq.m / 3,875 sq.ft
- Large utility room and garage
- Integrated hoover system
- Gas fired central heating
- Recently upgraded electric AGA
The accommodation extends to an impressive 360 sq.m / 3,875 sq.ft with the principal living accommodation running along the rear of the property providing a sunny south westerly aspect opening onto a large timber deck providing delightful views of the tranquil grounds & the Dublin Mountains beyond. The superbly appointed kitchen and dining room lead to a large living room and sunroom. The ground floor accommodation further includes a drawing room, fully fitted study, utility room, downstarirs w.c and large garage. On the first floor there are four bedrooms (3 en-suites) including a magnificent master suite and family bathroom.
Kildrum is situated in the heart of the leafy suburb of Foxrock enjoying a peaceful setting on the much envied Brighton Road and is but a short walk to the village with select shops and restaurants. The property is just two minutes’ drive from the M50 and is within easy access of the Luas at Carrickmines. Amenities in the local area are plentiful with numerous golf clubs, local shops and restaurants as well as the Carrickmines Lawn Tennis club, Leopardstown Racecourse and for those with shopping in mind Dundrum Town Centre is within easy access.
- Porch (2.20m x 2.23m)
- with tiled floor, glazed roof and door to
- Reception Hall (2.50m x 6.54m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving, centre rose and door to
- Downstairs WC
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, tiled floor and ceiling coving.
- Dining Room (5.26m x 3.60m)
- with attractive stone tiled flooring, fitted gas fired stove, ceiling coving, glazed patio door leading to rear garden and open arch to
- Kitchen (4.65m x 3.85m)
- with range of overhead press and drawer units, 2 integrated dishwashers, double bowl under counter stainless steel sink units, granite work surfaces, integrated microwave, four ring gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel Neff oven, integrated fridge, electric Aga, stone floor, tiled splashback and door to
- Utility Room (4.00m x 4.60m)
- with range of press units, plumbed for 2 washing machines and dryer, stone floor, tiled walls, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink unit, gas fired boiler and door to
- Garage (5.00m x 10.30m)
- with central vacuum system, electric up-and-over door and door to rear garden.
- Family Room (4.15m x 5.18m)
- with stone flooring, door to hall and double doors to
- Sunroom (3.95m x 6.34m)
- with picture windows overlooking rear garden, stone flooring, three Velux rooflights with pine clad ceiling and double doors leading to
- Study (3.20m x 4.88m)
- with built-in oak shelving and desk, oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose and door to
- Inner Hall (2.65m x 3.24m)
- with bay window overlooking front garden and door to
- Drawing Room (4.35m x 7.70m)
- with solid oak timber flooring, attractive marble fireplace with marble hearth and timber surround and gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving, centre rose, picture window overlooking front, windows overlooking rear and patio door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.18m x 5.30m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking front and side, ceiling coving, centre rose and door to
- En-Suite (2.35m x 3.36m)
- with window overlooking rear, double basins, wc, bath and separate double shower, tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- comprising bidet, wc, cabinet whb, step-in shower, built-in press units, towel rail, tiled floor, part-tiled walls and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (3.23m x 4.00m)
- with a range of floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, centre rose and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.95m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking rear garden and door to
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, step-in shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (3.12m x 3.50m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking front, ceiling coving, centre rose and door to
- En-Suite (3.05m x 3.03m)
- with cabinet whb, wc, step-in shower, towel rail, part-tiled walls and tiled floor.
- As previously mentioned Kildrum stands on approx. 0.4 acre (0.17 ha) on beautifully landscaped south west facing grounds. A particular feature to the property is the very fine Donegal stone wall on Brighton Road offering immense privacy and seclusion. To the rear there is a landscaped garden with large lawn, timber deck and mature planting looking towards the Dublin Mountains.
BER No. 110784048
Energy Performance Indicator: 284.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.