- Well-presented two bed
- Fantastic generous garden with sunny southerly aspect
- 2 designated parking spaces and ample visitor parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Guest w.c
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Service charge approx. €350 per annum (KPM (Simon Ridge Management Ltd))
- Floor area approx. 78 sq. m. (approx. 839 sq. ft.)
This property has well-proportioned accommodation including bright living room to the front, kitchen/dining area overlooking the rear garden and guest wc. Upstairs comprises of a landing which leads to two spacious bedrooms and main bathroom. The front is boarded by hedging and off-street parking with two designated spaces and ample visitor parking. The rear garden is a key feature with a sunny south facing aspect. Partially laid out with astro turf and steps up to a raised large decking area surrounded with beautiful planting and shrubbery.
Kilcross Square is close to all necessary amenities required for modern day living, situated right beside Sandyford Village and Blackglen Village with shops, pharmacy and medical centre. The location is ideal with Stepaside and Dundrum Villages with shopping at Dundrum Shopping Centre and Beacon South Quarter. There is an endless list of nature walks and trails across the Dublin Mountains as well as Marlay Park, and Ballawley Park close by. There is many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford and a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby and Fitness Clubs. Local schools include, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Sliabh Rua on Ballyogan road, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School. Both Kilmacud and Glencairn Luas stations are also within easy reach as well as several bus services (including 114, 5 min walk) and the M50. Kilmacud LUAS station approx. 26 min walk.
- Entrance Porch: (1.31m x 1.22m)
- Living Room: (4.04m x 5.26m)
- with laminate wood flooring and feature gas fireplace with marble surround, under stairs storage
- Guest WC: (1.27m x 1.50m)
- with WC and WHB.
- Hallway: (1.14m x 1.18m)
- Kitchen: (2.68m x 1.45m)
- with laminate wood flooring, range of units and cupboards, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Access to the rear garden
- Landing: (1.61m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.03m x 4.14m)
- Carpeted double room with built in wardrobes overlooking the rear garden and tv point.
- Family Bathroom: (1.13m x 1.51m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled wall, bath, WC, WHB, hot press and power shower over bath
- Bedroom 2: (3.01m x 4.16m)
- Carpeted built in wardrobes, tv point and overlooking the front. Access to attic.
The front is boarded by hedging and off-street parking with two designated spaces and ample visitor parking. The rear garden is a key feature with a sunny south facing aspect measuring approx. 10m in depth. Partially laid out with astro turf and steps up to a raised large decking area surrounded with beautiful planting and shrubbery.
BER No. 113112148
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.