- Three bedroom end of terrace property: large attic with potential to extend subject to FPP
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Well-presented throughout
- Easy maintained garden with sunny aspect
- 2 Designated parking spaces
- Gas fired central heating
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Service charge approx. €550 per annum (KPM (Simon Ridge Management Ltd))
- Floor area approx. 89 sqm (approx. 958 sq ft)
This property has generous accommodation including: entrance hallway, bright living room to the front, large kitchen/dining area overlooking the rear garden, utility room, guest wc. Upstairs comprisesof a spacious landing which leads to three bedrooms (master en-suite) and main bathroom.
Close to all necessary amenities required for modern day living, Kilcross Square is situated right beside Blackglen Village with shops, pharmacy and medical centre. It is a short distance from a host of local amenities including; Sandyford Industrial Estate and village, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park, St. Enda's park, as well as the many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby and Fitness Clubs. Local schools include, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Sliabh Rua on Ballyogan road, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School.
Both Kilmacud and Glencairn Luas stations are also within easy reach as well as several bus services (including 114) and the M50.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.14m x 1.44m)
- Wooden floor. Alarm
- Living Room: (5.55m x 4.20m)
- Bright reception room. Wooden surround fireplace with granite hearth. Tv point. Phone point. Blinds. Double doors to ...
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (5.90m x 3.72m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage. Gas hob. plumbed for dishwasher. Fridge freezer. Patio door to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (1.63m x 1.58m)
- Wooden floor. Washing machine. Storage. Boiler. Access to side of the property.
- Guest wc: (1.59m x 1.08m)
- wc, whb. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Landing: (3.28m x 2.15m)
- Hotpress and storage. Access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 - to rear: (3.72m x 3.02m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted double wardrobes.
- Ensuite: (2.00m x 1.94m)
- Wooden floor. Wc. whb. Corner shower.
- Bedroom 2: (4.58m x 2.56m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.58m x 2.40m)
- Fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.60m x 1.70m)
- Wooden floor. wc. whb. Bath.
To the front of the property is on street parking. The rear garden measures approx. 10m in depth x 4m in width. As an end of terrace, this would allow further development to the house subject to FPP making it into a substantial residence in the future.
BER No. 110202975
Energy Performance Indicator: 188.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.