- Excellent rural location with expansive views for miles towards Tara Hill and the coast
- Easy reach of local villages and amenities with Gorey and Ferns within a fifteen minute drive
- Superb site of 1.3 acres with sunny attractive gardens and mature boundaries
- Beautifully presented bright spacious 4 bedroom 3 bathroom accommodation, built in 2005
- Detached garage with utility, wc/whb and studio with brick fireplace
- 9ft high ceilings throughout the ground floor
- Large enclosed sunny patio to rear, paved in Indian sandstone, with a feature brick fireplace
- Hand-painted fitted kitchen with TopSolid and Cherry worktops
The house is very well set well back from the road and stands on approximately 0.53 ha. (1.3 acres) and comes to the market in pristine condition. Beautifully decorated and maintained it offers enormous charm and character. This is a deceptively spacious property enjoying a lovely rural setting with expansive views of the surrounding countryside and distant sea views towards Courtown and Ballygarret. This is an attractive home with bright versatile accommodation including a great open plan kitchen/family room area ideal for everyday living. The accommodation briefly comprises 4 double bedrooms (2 en-suite), living room with bay window and brick fireplace and stove, a large kitchen/family room with hand-painted kitchen units, feature brick fireplace and vintage-style Stanley traditional dry cooker (oil), Indian sandstone paved patio with feature outside brick fireplace. There are 3 sets of french doors and a large glazed area to rear that allows light and sun to enter the house. There is a detached building which incorporates a garage, store, utility with whb & wc, sssu, washing machine and dryer and a studio to the front with french doors and a large feature brick fireplace. Double glazed throughout. Monitored burglar alarm. The gardens incorporate 3 tiered level lawns and the rear and side gardens, also in lawn, run up to the adjoining Coillte forest plantation at the rear of the site.
Detached garage with double doors 13.4 sq.m.
Storeroom and utility with wc whb, washing machine and dryer, fitted presses 13.4 sq.m.
Studio with feature brick fireplace, rough cast plaster work and wooden ceiling. Centrally heated, dry lined and insulated with french doors to front 13.4 sq.m.
The property is held under freehold title. A certificate of compliance with the planning permission has been obtained. Retention planning permission has been obtained for the garage and road entrance. All carpets, curtains, light fittings and white goods are included in the sale.
- Ground Floor
- Spacious Entrance Hall (30 sq.m.)
- with wainscoting, tiled floor, phone point, lighting circuits for switched lamps and stairs to attic area. Walk-in hot press.Double glazed doors to Living Room.
- Living Room (21.1 sq.m.)
- with double entrance doors, bay window, tiled floor, separate socket circuits for feature table lamps, attractive brick and wood fireplace with solid fuel stove, glazed display cupboard, painted wainscoting, french doors to seating area at the side of the house and half-glazed door to kitchen/living room. Satellite TV and phone point. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Kitchen/Family Room with scullery (41.2 sq.m.)
- with extensive range of hand-painted fitted units, central island with glazed cupboards and wine rack, polished Cherry top and TopSolid worktop, sink unit, Miele double oven, built in microwave, 5-burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated AEG dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, tiled splashback with feature hand-made Angela Evans tiles. Rear scullery with Belfast sink, hand-painted units and TopSolid worktops. TV and phone point. Glazed rear seating area with french door to rear patio and also french door to side passage. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Shower Room (4.3 sq.m.)
- with feature shower cabinet, Triton electric power shower, wc, whb, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 (15 sq.m)
- with under-stairs store and with en-suite bathroom (4.4sq.m.) with tank-fed pumped power shower, bath, wc, whb and fully tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 2 (13.3 sq.m)
- Bedroom 3 (10.5 sq.m.)
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom Suite (33.6 sq.m.)
- with walk-in shelved store/wardrobe. Carpeted floor. Feature wooden painted ceiling with 3 Velux skylights to side and rear. Access to eaves storage. En-Suite 6.5 sq.m. with power shower cubicle, partly tiled and wainscotted walls. Carpeted floor. Bath, wc whb. Velux skylight and window seat to side with view to Sliabh Buí.
BER No. 104947478
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.74 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.