- Spacious attic conversion
- Off Street Parking
- South facing rear garden with feature decking and block built shed.
- Within a minutes walk of 17A bus stop
- Walking distance to Howth Junction Dart Station
- Total floor area approx:
- 101sq.m (1,080sqft excluding attic space)
- 118sq.m (1,270 sqft to include attic space)
Upstairs the accommodation has been reconfigured to included two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the main room to the front now features a large en-suite. There is a large family bathroom and access to the attic room. The spacious attic conversion would make an ideal home office/study. This space also benefits from a shower and separate wc. Outside the low maintenance front garden provides off street parking and side pedestrian access leads to the rear garden. The secluded rear garden enjoys a south facing aspect and features a raised decking that leads to the lawn. A block build shed caters for additional storage.
This mature and popular location is simply superb and is enhances the attractiveness of buying this wonderful home. There are a large choice of local amenities such as shops, pubs, schools, crèche, restaurants, coffee shops, churches and libraries. It is a 5 minute walk to the Dart station and a 10 minute walk to the coast road promenade. Buses pass the front door. There are many sports clubs in the locality such as GAA, golf and football to name but a few. Dublin International Airport and M50 are easily accessible.
- Entrance Porch: (0.76m x 1.84m)
- The entrance porch leads to the entrance hallway. Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall: (1.84m x 3.34m)
- Spacious entrance hallway with tiled flooring and under stairs storage press.
- Living Room: (3.55m x 4.24m)
- The living room is located to the front and features a large floor to ceiling window. Recessed lighting.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (3.4m x 6.15m)
- This wonderful open plan space is fitted with a range of wall and floor units, there is plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. This room also provides ample dining space, there is a feature fire place and sliding doors lead out to a large conservatory. Tiled flooring.
- Conservatory: (4.38m x 4.7m)
- The large conservatory is a fantastic addition to this wonderful home. It offers an ideal space to relax, French doors lead out to the private south facing rear garden. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One: (3.62m x 4.82m)
- This spacious double bedroom is located to the front of the house and features built in wardrobes. There is access to a large en-suite shower room.
- En-Suite: (2.15m x 2.81m)
- The large en-suite shower room is fitted with wc, feature whb and luxurious walk in jet shower. The en-suite occupies the original 3rd bedroom and can easily be converted back should the additional bedroom be requited. This space is fully tiled.
- Bedroom Two: (3.42m x 4.29m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: (1.83m x 1.97m)
- The family bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower. This space is fully tiled.
- Attic Room: (3.29m x 4.67)
- The spacious attic room would make an ideal home office or study, this space is currently in use as an additional bedroom. It features ample under eaves storage, shower and separate wc.
BER No. 111363081
Energy Performance Indicator: 304.09 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.