- Semi detached family home
- South facing garden to rear
- Large block built shed to rear.
- Extended kitchen
- Attic room
- Gas fired central heating
- Very good condition
- Total floor area approx. 108 sq.m (1,163 sq.ft) excluding attic room
It is set back from the main road in a quiet cul de sac. Enjoying a southerly aspect to the rear, the secluded rear garden is another attractive feature as is the large shed which is suitable for a wide variety of uses like children’s play area, gym or home office. The house also benefits from having a guest toilet downstairs, and also an ensuite in the back bedroom.
This mature and popular location is simply superb and is enhances the attractiveness of buying this wonderful home. There are a large choice of local amenities such as shops, pubs, schools, crèche, restaurants, coffee shops, churches and libraries. It is a 5 minute walk to the Dart station and a 10 minute walk to the coast road promenade. Buses pass the front door. There are many sports clubs in the locality such as GAA, golf and football to name but a few. Dublin International Airport and M50 are easily accessible.
- Entrance Porch (1.93m x 0.60m)
- Tiled floor. Sliding door to front.
- Hallway (4.41m x 2.05m)
- Alarm. Fusebox. Coving. Under stair storage. Cloaks press and heating controls.
- Guest toilet
- W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls. Window.
- Front sitting room (3.78m x 3.6m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire and wood surround. Coving. Centre rose. Double folding doors leading to:
- Rear Reception room (3.95m x 3.34m)
- Televisiion point. Coving. Centre rose.
- Breakfast room (2.51m x 2.48m)
- Coving. Window to side
- Kitchen (4.44m x 2.91m)
- Fitted presses. Countertops and tile splash backs. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Window to rear over looking garden. Door to garden
- Landing area (3.33m x 2.09m)
- Hot press
- Bathroom (2.12m x 1.66m)
- Bath with TritonT90 electic shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Vanity unit. Tiled floors and walls.
- Bedroom 1 (3.94m x 2.84m)
- Double room to the rear. Built in wardrobes and drawers.
- Ensuite (2.34m x 1.00m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.72m x 3.18m)
- Double room to the front. Built in wardrobes. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 2.63m)
- Built in shelving with light.
- Attic room (4.82m x 3.5m)
- Gas boiler(Baxi). Eaves storage. Large Velux window to rear.
Off street parking to the front. South facing rear garden with paved area, grass area and block built shed (2.9m x 4.63m). Side access. The southerly aspect ensures the garden is used year round and is an ideal alfresco entertaining area for adults and children alike.
BER No. 110248358
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.79 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.