- Convenient and private location
- Fully alarmed
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Oil heating
Constructed in 1977, the property is superbly located, with easy access to the Link Road and within walking distance of Douglas Village, with all its amenities to include shopping, eateries and schools. Cork International Airport is approximately a 10 minute drive.
Excellent transport links are nearby, with the 223 bus route going through Douglas and into the city every 30-40 mintues. The south link road network is easily accessed in both directions, east through the Jack Lynch Tunnel or west and to the city through the airport roundabout.
The accommodation is well laid out offering a slight split level with an extensive lounge (23’ x 17’6’’) off the main hall. A kitchen/dining room supported by a family room, sitting room and playroom all at entry level, ensure the home caters for all purchasers. The first floor has four bedrooms (two en suites) and family bathroom.
Outside the property enjoys mature gardens extending to 0.33 acre which have been carefully planted to maximise the privacy of the site. The gardens include water feature and paved patios.
- Entrance Hallway (3.6m x 2.4m)
- Fully carpeted with access to w.c.
- Kitchen (3.6m x 4.9m)
- Fully fitted ORM kitchen to include floor and eye level units, double oven, hob, microwave & extractor fan all integrated. Tiled floor over work top., pelmet & over counter lighting.
- Lounge (3.6m x 4.0m)
- Fully carpeted with sliding patio doors to rear patio.
- Sitting Room (6.5m x 5.2m)
- Tremendous in size with feature fire place fitted. Cornicing with centre rose and recessed lighting. Corner window with western aspect looking onto patio and extensive front window looking onto private garden and water feature. Fully carpeted.
- Family Room (4.3m x 4.9m)
- Located off entrance hall, with raised fully fitted fire place. Fully carpeted. Large picture window overlooking front garden.
- WC (1.8m x 1.4m)
- Two piece suite, fully tiled with window.
- Utility (2.1m x 2.0m)
- Fitted with units, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher. Tiled flooring.
- Playroom/Bedroom 5 (4.2m x 3.6m)
- Wooden flooring ideal for a number of uses.
- Bedroom 5 (4.3m x 3.7m)
- Carpeted with wall to wall fitted wardrobe to include shelving.
- En Suite 1 (3.3m x 2.4m)
- Four piece bathroom suite, with corner entry shower. Wood panelling to dado height. Tiled flooring with electric shower fitted.
- Sauna (2.3m x 2.3m)
- Ideal as additional storage room as an alternative use.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.7m)
- Carpeted with big picture window located to rear of property.
- En Suite 2 (2.4m x 2.3m)
- Three piece coloured suite, electric shower fitted. Fully tiled with feature panelled wall. Access to attic storage.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 5.3m)
- Located to the front with big picture window. Ideal twin room and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 3.1m)
- Carpeted. Fitted wardrobes with featured vanity and shelving.
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 2.0m)
- Three piece suite to include Jacuzzi bath. Fully tiled with integrated vanity sink. Recessed lighting and mirror. Bespoke shelving and heated towel rail.
- Landing (5.3m x 2.1m)
- Open and bright with access to attic and carpet.
- Store Room (6.3m x 2.0m)
- Accessed directly off landing. This store room is complete with window.
The property is accessed through driveway offering ample parking to the front and side. A number of featured stone outcrops give ideal planting areas with mature shrubs. The front garden is extensive with lawns and enclosed with mature hedging awarding maximum privacy. A water feature and beautiful tree finish this space. The rear garden is landscaped with raised beds and paved patio. Garden shed. Access to further raised and planted garden via steps from the lawn.
BER No. 111077160
Energy Performance Indicator: 74.78
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.