- Substantial period property of approximately 262 sq. m. (2,820 sq. ft.).
- Beautiful period features.
- Magnificent garden extending to circa 33 m. (108 ft.).
- Opportunity to remodel and renovate to one’s own specification.
- On-street parking.
- Attractive interconnecting reception rooms.
- Excellent location minutes from Rathgar Village.
The property enjoys a much sought after location overlooking Kenilworth Square and located approximately 3 kilometres (2 miles) from Dublin City Centre. Kenilworth Square needs no introduction, one of the most popular residential squares in Rathgar, with a beautiful mix of period family homes. The square is located minutes from Rathgar Village with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep. Rathgar Village itself offers a host of specialist shops, supermarkets, restaurants and boutiques. Tthere are a wide selection of excellent primary and secondary schools in the immediate area including St Marys College, The High School, Stratford College, Gonzaga and Sanford Park as well as many recreational and leisure facilities.
- HALL LEVEL
- Drawing Room (4.8m x 4.5m)
- magnificent room overlooking the front of the house with high ceilings and original fireplace with double doors leading into
- Dining Room (4.6m x 5.5m)
- grand room with picture window overlooking the south facing rear garden. Original fireplace and surround.
- Bedroom 4 (3.0m x 3.6m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden. Currently with exposed timber floor and ceiling joists.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (4.6m x 4.2m)
- a superb spacious and opulent room with large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with whb and wc.
- Bedroom 2 (4.3m x 4.5m)
- a spacious grand room with views across Kenilworth square.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 4.8m)
- with picture window, exposed timber floors and picture window.
- Family Bathroom
- currently with exposed timbers a blank canvas for the potential purchaser.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (6.7m x 4.3m)
- a large spacious room with chimney breast accessed from the lower entrance with double doors leading into
- Family Room (4.5m x 5.2m)
- Bedroom 5 (3.0m x 3.6m)
As previously mentioned, the rear garden is a particular feature of this superb period property, extending to approximately 33 metres (108 feet), the garden which is mainly laid in lawn offers excellent potential and privacy.
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com