- Gas fired central heating
- Recently refurbished to include new bathroom
- Sunroom extension to rear
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Private south east facing rear garden
- Pedestrian side access
- Floor area approximately 129 sqm (1,388 sq.ft.)
- Excellent transport nearby to include the LUAS and QBC
No. 14 is a substantial home extending to 129sq.m. (1,388 sq.ft.) built by the highly regarded Park Developments and boasts well proportioned accommodation complemented by a stylish modern interior. The house is extremely well presented throughout enjoying a sunroom extension to the rear, high quality bathroom and neutral colour scheme throughout.
Kelston is an impressive development off Leopardstown Road, enjoying a quiet location yet convenient to numerous amenities and transport facilities. The Luas at Sandyford is only a short walk away, as is the QBC, and the M50 & N11 are also nearby. There are a number of shopping centres in close proximity including Blackrock, Stillorgan, Cornelscourt and Dundrum Town Centre and the development is close to Sandyford and Stillorgan Business Parks, Leopardstown Race Course, Foxrock Golf Club and Westwood Fitness Centre. Renowned schools and colleges in the area include Loreto Foxrock, Hollypark, St. Brigids, Blackrock College, UCD and Michael Smurfit Business School to name but a few.
- Porch: (1.34m x 1.54m)
- tiled porch with door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall: (2.105m x 4.65m)
- with understairs storage cupboard, alarm control panel and attractive oak staircase to the first floor.
- Downstairs WC: (1.40m x 1.50m)
- to include pedestal WHB, WC and feature circular window to front.
- Living Room (3.70m x 6.30m)
- with ceiling coving, feature bay window overlooking front, timber fireplace with granite hearth with gas coal effect fire and double doors leading to
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (6.00m x 3.60m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, Neff 4 ring hob with extractor fan over and Neff oven underneath, Neff integrated fridge freezer, dish washer, gas boiler, tiled floor, tiled splashback and double doors leading into a sun room extension.
- Sun Room (3.90m x 2.90m)
- with tiled floor and double doors leading to the rear garden.
- access to the attic and door to large shelved hot press.
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 3.25m)
- with fitted wardrobes and dressing table unit, double doors leading to balcony overlooking the rear garden and door leading to ensuite.
- Ensuite: (1.65m x 1.70m)
- to include tiled floor, tiled walls, cabinet WHB, corner shower, WC, heated towel rail and window the rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 3.75m)
- with fitted wardrobes and door leading to the main bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: (2.90m x 2.50m)
- with window overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (1.60m x 2.90m)
- very fine bathroom with modern tiled floors and walls, pedestal WHB, free standing roll top bath, WC, and heated towel rail.
- Outisde (7.35m x 9.50m)
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking while to the rear there is an attractive south west facing garden mainly laid out in lawn with patio area. The garden also enjoys gated side access and timber shed.
BER No. 111451258
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.