- Substantial detached family home standing on impressive gardens of approximately 0.1 acre.
- Light infused accommodation extending to approximately 182sqm (1960 sqft) excluding the attic area which offer 30sqm (327sqft).
- Potential to further extend the accomodation subject to planning permission
- Fitted carpets, curtains, integrated appliances and Barna Sheds are included in the sale.
- Surrounded with excellent local amenities at Churchtown, Nutgrove and Dundrum.
- Serviced with excellent bus routes and access to two luas stops all within walking distance.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Monitored Alarm system.
Approached through a gated vehicular entrance onto a low maintenance driveway with manicured lawn, bordered by an abundance of mature shrubs and trees with feature raised planted flower bed screening the property. The accommodation which extends to approximately 182sqm (1960 sqft), is entered through a porch into a spacious, bright and welcoming entrance hallway with guest wc and French doors that offer views out the rear garden beyond flooding the area with natural light throughout. The kitchen / breakfast room is fully fitted with an excellent range of cupboards and appliances overlooks the lawned rear private garden. A door to the utility area and downstairs shower room offers ample additional storage and access from the garage to the rear garden. The garage area is currently shelved for storage and is used by the current owners as a home office. Spanning the width of the house is a very spacious reception room with fireplace offering an open plan living / dining area. A further bedroom on this level is currently presented as a self-contained unit with kitchenette offering diverse accommodation for the growing family. On the first-floor level all three double bedrooms offer excellent built in storage, with the master also benefitting from a spacious dressing area. A family bathroom completes the accommodation on this level. A further staircase leads to the attic currently laid out as bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe and bathroom. The rear of the property houses two Barna style sheds for additional storage with delightful private landscaped lawned gardens with two sizeable, paved patio perfectly positioned to catch the sunshine and enjoy al fresco dinning.
Located within the heart of Churchtown with a wealth of amenities on your doorstep to include a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools within close proximity such as The Good Shepard, Educate Together, De La Salle College, The High School, Wesley College, Alexandra College, Loreto Beaufort and Mount Anville to name but a few. There are excellent shopping facilities in the area to include the SuperValu shopping centre, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Town Centre as well as excellent transport links, with a regular bus service to include 14, 17, 75 & 61 with both Windy Arbour and Dundrum Luas stations both within few minutes walking distance. There are excellent cycle routes in the area that can be availed for ease of commuting to Dublin City Centre. The M50 is only minutes away, which offers links to a range of Arterial Roads. Recreational and leisure facilities are in abundance with St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park together with hockey, rugby and golf clubs locally at Milltown and The Castle. Local eateries include Elephant and Castle, Howards Way, Churchtown Stores, Insomnia, Bottle Tower and The Glenside Pub to name a few.
- Entrance Porch (1.07m x 2.07m)
- with tiled ceramic floor.
- Entrance Hall (4.20m x 2.50m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, alarm panel, dado rail, tiled ceramic floor, with double doors out into rear garden, arch through to
- Inner Hall (3.18m x 2.65m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, dado rail, enclosed fuse board.
- Guest WC (1.18m x 1.11m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls
- Bedroom 4 (6.54m x 2.75m)
- with kitchen cupboard, sink unit, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine.
- Inner Lobby (1.44m x 2.66m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, under stairs storage area, leads to
- Living / Dining Room (9.27m x 4.23m)
- with open fireplace with white marble mantle and surround, horseshoe cast iron inset, polished granite hearth, ceiling coving, two centre roses, door to
- Kitchen (3.66m x 4.73m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards & units, sink unit, integrated Indesit double electric oven, integrated Normende microwave, integrated Indesit four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated Neff dishwasher, tiled ceramic floor, timber panelled ceiling, centre rose, door out to
- Utility Room (1.55m x 5.70m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, three Velux windows, door to
- Shower Room (1.00m x 2.70m)
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic floor
- Office (2.87m x 2.16m)
- with double doors out to the front, tiled ceramic floor, two Velux windows.
- Master Bedroom (3.6m x 6.94m)
- with a wide range of fitted wardrobes, vanity area, recessed lighting, timber panelled ceiling.
- with understairs storage, shelved hotpress with dual immersion
- Bedroom 2 (4.31m x 2.51m)
- with a range of timber wardrobes, timber panelled ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3 (2.94m x 4.28m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, timber panelled ceiling
- Shower Room (2.7m x 1.83m)
- with step in Mira Elite QT shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor, timber panelled ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Attic Room (4.13m x 3.28m)
- with vaulted ceiling, eaves storage, velux window, shelving, leads to
- Store Room (2.84m x 3.3m)
- currently laid out as a walk in wardrobe, with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, velux window, eaves storage, door to
- Bathroom (2.52m x 2.08m)
- with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, step in shower, bath with telephone shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor, Velux window, heated towel rail.
An impressive, gated entrance leads onto a low maintenance driveway but ample parking for several cars to the front. Bordered by landscaped lawned gardens and planted with an abundance of mature shrubs and trees. The rear gardens houses two Barna style sheds for additional storage with delightful private landscaped lawned gardens with two sizeable, paved patio perfectly positioned to catch the sunshine and enjoy al fresco dinning. Standing on approximately 0.1 acres in total.
BER No. 109666560
Energy Performance Indicator: 358.89 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.