- Beautiful detached family home in this prime location
- Substantial private south-westerly rear garden extending to approx. 23m/75ft
- Located in the heart of Foxrock on this quiet idyllic residential road
- Well-presented and meticulously maintained accommodation
- Garage extending to 15 sqm (165 sqft)
- Oil fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 157 sqm (1,700 sqft)
- Barna shed providing additional storage
- Floored attic with ample storage and room for extension
No. 50 has been a wonderful family home to the current owners and comes to market offering plenty of space for all family requirements, with further potential to extend on this large plot subject to the relevant planning permissions. Downstairs, the property enjoys a large, exceptionally bright and welcoming entrance hall with superb floor to ceiling windows to the front and glass double doors opening into a substantial living/dining room, which opens onto the sun room and large south west facing rear garden. The main living/dining room boasts a set of sliding patio doors to the rear garden and features an open fire place for cosy nights in. There is also a modern kitchen/breakfast room fitted to the highest of standards, a w.c and two bedrooms on this floor, one of which is in use as a comfortable family room. Upstairs, three large double bedrooms, a family bathroom as well as a separate w.c complete the accommodation in this property. To the front, off-street parking for three cars is complimented by a garage, which also offers further potential to extend the home or offers substantial storage. The rear garden enjoys uninterrupted sunshine throughout the day in this idyllic setting.
Joyce Avenue is a quiet, mature residential road in the heart of leafy Foxrock, only a short stroll from the quaint Foxrock village with a wide range of cafes, restaurants, shops and a stones’ throw from transport links such as the N11 QBC, the Luas at Carrickmines and the M50 ring road. Further enhanced by a host of amenities in the immediate vicinity, as well as a variety of schools in the area, Joyce Avenue is central to all a family could need. When it comes to entertainment in the area one is spoilt for choice, with recreational amenities including Foxrock Golf Club, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Cabinteely Park, Leopardstown Race Course and Westwood Health and Fitness Centre.
- Reception Hall (3.26m x 3.5m)
- hardwood hall door with feature lead glass panel and windows to side. Feature turned open tread staircase leading to first floor. Stained timber flooring, double doors through to
- Sitting/Dining Room (7m x 4.8m)
- continuation of stained timber flooring, two sets of sliding patio doors, one to rear garden, the other to garden room, feature mahogany fireplace, marble hearth, solid fuel fire inset.
- Garden Room (4.1m x 3.35)
- windows overlooking the rear garden, door to rear garden
- Inner Hallway (5.05m x 1m)
- Family Room/Bedroom 5 (3.45m x 3.35m)
- picture window to front.
- Kitchen (5.05m x 4.7m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring NEFF halogen hob, stainless steel extractor over, Bosch electric oven underneath, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, large picture window overlooking the rear, timber effect work surfaces, tiled floor, recessed lighting, integrated Bosch microwave.
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor
- Bedroom 4 (3.15m x 3.3m)
- picture window to front, built in wardrobes
- First Floor
- Separate w.c.
- tiled floor
- bath with shower over, tiled floor, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, door to hotpress.
- Master Bedroom (3.35m x 4.65m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden, arch to storage area/alcove currently comprising desk, built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 1.9m)
- with two velux windows
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.65m)
- Alcove (1.75m x 2m)
- arch opening to alcove
- Garage (2.8m x 5.5m)
- to the side of the property - up and over door to front, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer.
To the rear of the property there is a magnificent 75ft (23m) south west facing garden, laid out in patio and grass with mature trees and shrubbery providing a sense of seclusion in this idyllic spot. To the front of the property there is ample off-street parking for a number of cars.
BER No. 111243911
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.24 kWh/m^2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.