- Attractive west facing rear deck with seating
- Accommodation of approx. 78 sq.m (840 sq.ft) to include the converted attic
- High quality kitchen with SMEG oven and Quartz work tops
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Very fine cast iron fireplace with marble mantelpiece
- Fully refurbished throughout to include new heating, wiring and plumbing
- Gas fired central heating
- Short walk to the DART, St Stephens Green and Trinity College
- High quality sanitary ware to include floor to ceiling marble tiles in the shower room
- New insulation throughout
- On street permit parking
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation boasts a state of the art kitchen/dining/living room opening into the private and easily maintained rear garden. Upstairs there are two generous double bedrooms with magnificent marble tiled shower room. A particular feature to this important property is the modern staircase leading to the converted attic providing an ideal home office and offers excellent views towards Grand Canal Dock.
Joy Street is a location of unparalleled convenience as it is only a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre as this residence is in the heart of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citibank to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is also close by.
- Living Room (3.60m x 3.90m)
- with attractive walnut flooring, feature cast iron fireplace with marble top, window overlooking front and open arch to
- Dining Room (3.55m x 2.00m)
- with walnut flooring, plumbed for washing machine with quartz worktop and open arch to
- Kitchen (3.07m x 3.27m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel Smeg oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor over, copper under mounted sink unit with quartz marble effect worktop, large centre island with quartz worktop and double doors leading to garden.
- First Floor
- Attractive timber and glass staircase leads to the first floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 3.22m)
- double bedroom with picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.69m x 3.65m)
- double bedroom with ceiling coving and windows overlooking front.
- Shower Room
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, double shower, chrome heated towel rail, modern tiled floor, feature single slab marble tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Attic Room (2.64m x 4.00m)
- with feature exposed brick, undereaves storage and magnificent view looking towards Grand Canal Dock.
- To the front of the property there is residential disc parking while to the rear there is a sunny and private deck area with raised flower beds and outside tap.
BER No. 108537507
Energy Performance Indicator: 173.07 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.