- Gas fired central heating
- Surrounded by excellent schools and a regular bus service
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Generous accommodation extending to approximately 93sq.m (1,000sq.ft)
- Highly regarded family orientated location
- Private south easterly rear garden of approximately 26m (85ft) in length
- Superb parks, sports grounds and playground close by
The property consists of generous and well-proportioned accommodation comprising reception hall with guest w.c, open plan sitting/dining room which runs front to back of the property and overlooks the front driveway from the sitting area and the rear garden from the dining. A door from the dining area opens through to the kitchen/breakfast room and gives access out to the rear garden. Upstairs there is a shower room and separate w.c. along with three very good bedrooms all of which have fitted wardrobes.
The location will appeal to all those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Dun Laoghaire/Cabinteely areas and is surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools, local and extensive shopping as well as a wide range of popular recreational and leisure facilities and many sports venues including football, rugby, tennis, GAA and golf clubs.
There are highly popular walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills as well as having Kilbogget Park and Cabinteely Park within close proximity. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
The area is serviced by a regular bus service. The DART is just a short car journey away as is the Lehaunstown LUAS Station, all three modes of transport making commuting to and from the city centre exceptionally easy. The N11 and M50 provide easy access to the airport and nationwide.
- Reception Hall (3.05m x 2.75m)
- with ceiling coving and digital security alarm unit
- Guest W.C.
- with understairs storage and shelving
- Sitting Room (3.5m x 4.25m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, picture window overlooking the rear, marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire to the front and raised marble hearth, television point and opening through to the
- Dining Room (2.4m x 2.87m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear garden, ceiling coving and ceiling rose and door through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.75 ? x 4.05m)
- with a double glazed aluminium window overlooking the lovely rear garden, kitchen is fitted with a range of pine press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Bosch washing machine, digitial heating controls, space for standalone electric cooker, aluminium glazed door that opens out to the rear garden and tiled fireplace with timber surround and gas coal effect fire to the front
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira Elite 2 shower with seat, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, fitted mirror over, tiled floor and walls
- Separate W.C.
- with part tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 (2.79m x 2.75m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over, dressing table unit with mirrored back and drawer under, picture window overlooking the rear and hatch to attic with pull down ladder
- Bedroom 2 (3.53m x 4.15m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over, dressing table unit with drawers under and mirror over, telephone point and panic button
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 3m)
- with built in wardrobes with cupboards over, dressing table unit with drawers under and mirrored back
- Garage (4.9m x 2.28m)
- with electric up and over door, fitted shelving, fuse board and meter
There is a garage to the side and to the front there is a cobble locked driveway with parking for numerous cars. The rear garden of approximately 26m (85ft) is very attractively landscaped, mainly laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery and planting and is walled offering privacy and seclusion.
BER No. 109635946
Energy Performance Indicator: 306.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.