- Highly regarded family orientated location
- Mature south west facing rear garden measuring approximately 19m (62ft) in length
- Excellent off street parking to the front
- Floor area of approximately 102sq.m (1098sq.ft) – excluding garage
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Garage to the side offering potential to convert subject to Planning Permission
- Within close proximity to the N11, M50, the QBC and the LUAS
- Surrounded by a host of excellent schools, churches and shopping centres
This most appealing home is well presented throughout with bright generously proportioned accommodation incorporating an entrance hallway opening into interconnecting reception rooms and kitchen to rear. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the side of the property is a garage offering further potential to convert and incorporate into the home subject to planning.
The location of 72 Johnstown Park will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the this highly regarded family orientated development that is surrounded by a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools including Johnstown National schools and Cluny Secondary School and the three supermarkets at Killiney Shopping Centre, Cornelscourt and Tesco Ballybrack as well as being a short stroll from Cabinteely Village with its excellent range of cafes, restaurants, shops, church and pub. Recreational and leisure amenities are abound with Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks both easily accessible with their playgrounds, GAA clubs and running track as well as a further range of sporting and leisure facilities. Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the QBC on the N11 and the LUAS at Cherrywood Industrial Estate as well as DART stations at Dalkey, Killiney and Glenageary. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with both the N11 and M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Porched Entrance (2m x 0.5m)
- with solid timber floor and opens into the
- Reception Hall (2.4m x 4.7m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, solid timber floor and heating controls
- Dining Room (3.6m x 4m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, solid timber floor, picture window looking front, feature stone open fireplace with stone hearth and timber surround, wall sconces, glazed panel out to the hall and sliding timber doors open into the
- Living Room (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, sliding patio door to rear, feature brick open fireplace with back boiler with brick hearth and timber surround, wall sconces, solid timber floor, hatch to kitchen and door back into the hall
- Kitchen (4.1m x 2.9m)
- with tiled floor, a range of solid wood floor and wall units, tiled splashbacks, window overlooking rear, single bowl stainless steel sink, breakfast bar area, Canon oven, Zanussi washing machine, Bosch dishwasher, Hoover
- with open thread stairs
- with window to side and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 4m)
- with window overlooking the rear and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the front with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front
- with tilled floor, partially tiled walls, bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, w.c. and hatch to attic
- Garage (2.5m x 5.1m)
- with up and over door to the front, fuse box, electricity meter and Baxi boiler
The property is approached a pillared entrance opening onto a cobble lock drive providing off street parking for two to three cars with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by mature planting. The garden to the rear is a particular feature of this home with its enviable south westerly aspect with Lackan stone patio and lawn all bordered by mature planting, hedging and shrubbery and measuring 19m (62ft) in length.
BER No. 112478581
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.98kWh/m2/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.