- Prime residential location
- Substantial gardens extending to 0.36 acres
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Gas heating
- Further development or extension potential due to large site size
Sympathetically renovated in 2006, Jesmond began its life as a small cottage on the grounds of Ballintemple house in 1913. The current owners were conscious of the properties roots and have ensured that many original features were preserved resulting in a welcoming home that beautifully combines both old and new.
Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment.
- Entrance Porch: (1.26m x 2.65m)
- Double height, completely glazed with tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall: (4.97m x 5.55m)
- Finished with timber flooring, impressive open stairs to first floor.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: (6.97m x 8.45m)
- Spacious and bright, this fantastic open plan area provides excellent living and entertaining space. The kitchen benefits from fitted units at eye and floor level and a large polished granite island is home to the hob and food preparation area. Large ‘double back’ glazed doors provide wonderful views of the gardens. Two feature fireplaces and timber flooring complete this elegant room.
- Utility: (2.60m x 3.37m)
- Ample fitted units offer generous storage with tiled flooring and double glazed door.
- Lounge: (3.63m x 5.0m)
- A deep bay window on the western gable ensures brightness. Completed by a feature fireplace and timber flooring.
- Study/Bedroom 4: (4.8m x 2.8m)
- Currently used as a studio, the room contains a free standing solid fire stove, Belfast sink and Terracotta tiled flooring.
- Guest WC: (1.56m x 1.60m)
- Two piece ceramic suite. Mosaic wall tiling and terracotta floor tiling.
- Master Bedroom: (4.03m x 5.74m)
- A beautiful master suite located to the rear of the property overlooking the gardens through a large picture window. Fitted slide robes with mirrored panels act as return for a walk in robe behind. This room is finished with timber flooring.
- En-suite: (3.92m x 2.58m)
- Four piece suite that includes standalone shower cubicle together with bespoke vanity sink, bath and WC.
- Bedroom 2: (3.09m x 2.82m)
- Located to the front of the property, with timber flooring this room enjoys a ‘Jack & Jill’ style ensuite. Large window to front and side.
- En-suite: (1.80m x 2.82m)
- Tastefully tiled with white three piece suite including shower enclosure. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: (4.69m x 4.15m)
- Facing with a window to the side, ‘Jack & Jill’ ensuite off and timber flooring.
Jesmond is well positioned with double gates leading to a gravel driveway providing ample car parking to the side. There is a detached garage suitable as an additional store room/work shop and an octagon shaped outbuilding provides useful office space. Set against a backdrop of stone walls, the gardens of Jesmond are mature and well planned out. There are extensive lawned areas, a wild garden and vegetable plots to the rear. A covered patio accessed via the kitchen completes the outdoor accommodation.
BER No. 109045872
Energy Performance Indicator: 157.25
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org