- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Deceptively spacious, bright and airy accommodation over one level
- Very well-maintained and presented in good decorative order
- A sunny westerly rear garden with vehicular rear access
- Resident’s disc permits available
- Gas fired central heating
- Within a short stroll of the seafront and the superb amenities in Sandycove, Glasthule and Dun Laoghaire
- Adjacent to a regular bus service, the DART and the Aircoach
- Floor area of approximately 120.77sq.m (1,300sq.ft)
- Close to the seafront, Sandycove Harbour and the Forty Foot as well as Dun Laoghaire Harbour, the four yacht clubs and marina
Islington Avenue is a highly regarded prestigious settled address that rarely comes to the market. The proximity to the seafront, Sandycove Harbour, the Forty Foot and East Pier as well as Glasthule and Sandycove villages makes this an ideal location and highly sought after. It is surrounded by a selection of primary and secondary schools such as Harold National School, Loreto Abbey Dalkey, Castle Park and Rathdown just to mention a few. Recreational and leisure activities are excellent with a selection of tennis, golf, football, GAA and rugby clubs within close proximity and the four yacht clubs at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its extensive marina will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. It will suit young families, professionals and downsizers alike.
There are two DART stations close by and the No. 8 route services the city centre and the Aircoach runs hourly to the airport literally at the top of the road. Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey villages have many local boutique and specialist shops, delicatessens, cafes and bars and have some of the finest restaurants on offer in South County Dublin. Dun Laoghaire offers more extensive shopping and is only a short walk past the People’s Park.
This location is second to none and exceptionally hard to better.
- Reception Hall (8.05m x 1.55m)
- with timber effect floor, ceiling coving, ornate ceiling rose, dado rail and arch through to
- Inner Hall
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 4.1m)
- with attractive fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and timber surround, picture rail, window overlooking front with shutters intact, timber effect floor and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.45m)
- with picture rail, timber effect floor and window overlooking rear with shutters intact
- with glazed door, shelved storage area that houses the electricity fuse board and digital security alarm unit
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with telephone shower attachment, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls and hatch to roof space
- Breakfast Room (3.02m x 3.68m)
- with timber effect floor, fitted shelving unit, window to the side, vaulted ceiling and arch leading through to the
- Kitchen (2.75m x 4.1m)
- with a range of fitted press units, worktops, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, space for slim line dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer, enclosed Vokera gas fired central heating boiler, four ring electric hob with extractor over, Zanussi stainless steel effect double oven and glazed door leads through to the
- Conservatory/Sunroom (4.25m x 2.5m)
- with tiled floor, vaulted glazed ceiling, window overlooking the rear, double glazed door opening into the garden and door to
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Triton T80XR shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and timber panelled ceiling with recessed lighting
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.45m)
- with timber effect floor, picture rail, window overlooking the rear with shutters intact and television point
- Sitting Room (3.75m x 4.13m)
- with timber effect floor, ceiling coving, picture rail, window overlooking the front with shutters intact, television point and fireplace with marble inset and hearth and oak surround
To the front there is a walled garden which is lawned and has path leading to hall door. The rear garden is completely low maintenance, has a sunny westerly orientation and enjoys vehicular rear access from the lane to the side.
BER No. 109880609
Energy Performance Indicator: 352.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.