- Substantial 4 bedroom detached residence on approx. 1 acre
- Superb Views
- Potential to extend SPP
- Downstairs WC
- Burglar alarm
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street car parking
- Private rear and side gardens not directly overlooked
- Convenient to the M50 LUAS Green Line & bus routes
- Floor area approx. 208 sqm (2238 sqft)
The accommodation consists of on ground floor level entrance hallway and guest wc. On the first floor there is a spacious living room / dining room and kitchen enjoying superb views. There are 4 bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom. Off the living room there is access to a veranda which benefits from these excellent views. There is off street parking to the front and a garage (c. 6.37m x 5.77m) with abundant storage, which can be converted to extra living space SPP. The rear garden is lawned and not directly overlooked. Inish Ealga is situated on approx. 1 acre. The size of the gardens only add to what is a truly unique opportunity to purchase one of the area’s most notable properties.
Stepaside Village boasts wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. An Educate Together Secondary School will also open in the area in 2016. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby bus routes from outside the front door; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance. Inish Ealga is also adjacent to the newly opened Fernhill Park which offers the purchaser a fantastic amenity less than a minute away.
- Entrance Hall: (5.19m x 3.21m)
- with parquet flooring. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (2.00m x 1.96m)
- L-shaped with w.c., w.h.b. and wooden floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: (9.39m x 2.19m)
- with hotpress / storage and access to rear garden.
- Living Room: (6.43m x 4.75m)
- with stone surround fireplace with solid fuel inset, wooden floor, tv point and fantastic views.
- Dining Room: (4.12m x 3.47m)
- with superb views and access to veranda. Door to
- Kitchen: (4.77m x 3.48m)
- fully fitted modern kitchen with ample storage space, wooden floor, partially tiled walls and superb views.
- Landing: (7.17m x 1.36m)
- with two storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (4.82m x 3.64m)
- double room. Door to
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.75m x 3.47m)
- with phone point, w.h.b. and excellent views.
- Bedroom 3: (3.67m x 3.59m)
- with fitted wardrobes and dresser.
- Bedroom 4: (3.74m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 1.31m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bathroom 2: (2.88m x 2.39m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90 shower attachment and tiled walls.
- Sun Room: (5.84m x 3.43m)
- with wooden floor, south-facing and access to rear garden.
Garden The property is located on approx. 1 acre of land. There is a mixture of hedges, trees and shrubs. The front is lawned with parking for up to four / five cars. Garage: 6.37m x 5.77m (20'11" x 18'11") with a room off. Store Room – 4.62m x 1.75m
BER No. 109103283
Energy Performance Indicator: 411.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.