- Convenient central location
- Enclosed garden to front, rear and side
- Maximum privacy
- Detached garage
- Off street parking
12-minute drive from Cork Airport business park. Local schools on the doorsteps include Eglintine National School, St. Anthony’s Boys National, Douglas Community, Regina Mundi, Scoil Christ Ri and Christ King Secondary Schools while all the city’s secondary and third level options are a short bus ride away.
Extending to approximately 118 sqm (1,270 sqft) and arranged over two levels, this home boasts a large living area and three good sized bedrooms well proportioned throughout. The property benefits from a regular bus service of No. 216 to the city centre and bus route No. 219 to Mahon Point Shopping centre with all of the additional retail facilities at Mahon Retail Park. This home has an enclosed rear garden which is lawned with mature planting and offers a detached garage for extra storage. The front garden is accessed via double gates and single pedestrian gate with lawned and mature planting.
Boasting many of its original features this home has retained all of the character expected from a property of this era. While in need of refurbishment it offers the potential to would be purchasers to buy a home in a location second to none.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (3.6m x 3.5m)
- Spacious entrance hall which is bright and inviting with under stairs storage. Tiled in the traditional tiles.
- Kitchen (4.0m x 2.8m)
- The kitchen is fitted with floor and eye level units with free standing appliances. Single drainer sink unit. Finished with fireplace and tiled floor. Large picture window looking out to rear garden.
- Bedroom 4/Dining Room (3.7m x 3.2m)
- A cosy dining room located off the entrance hall overlooking front garden with feature fireplace. Fully carpeted.
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.7m)
- A spacious and bright living room with dual aspect looking out on to both front and rear gardens. Double doors accessing rear garden with plenty of natural light. Feature fireplace enhances this room. Fully carpeted.
- Larder Press (1.5m x 0.8m)
- Located off the back hallway with plenty of storage with built in shelving units, window and tiled floor. Gas boiler for heating located here.
- w.c. (0.9m x 1.6m)
- Located off the back hall, Fully tiled with w.c. and window overlooking rear garden. Door from back hallway to rear garden.
- Stairs & Landing (3.5m x 3.1m)
- Exceptionally spacious landing with a large window to front, fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 1 (4.9m x 3.7m)
- A fine sized master bedroom with feature fireplace, fully carpeted. Dual aspect with windows front and rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.1m)
- Another double bedroom overlooking front garden with feature fireplace and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 2.4m)
- Single bedroom located off the landing with feature fireplace and fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.8m x 1.7m)
- Two-piece suite to include bath and wash basin with hot press, window over looking rear garden and fully carpeted.
- w.c. (0.8m x 2.1m)
- Offering a w.c and fully carpeted.
- Garage (5.3m x 3.1m)
- Detached garage offering plenty of storage space.
The property can be accessed via double gates for parking or a single pedestrian gate leading to main entrance. The front garden offers a south facing aspect and is fully lawned and enclosed with mature trees and planting. The rear garden is private and enclosed with outside tap, coal shed, planting of shrubs and trees as well as a detached garage for storage space. The property benefits from ample parking to front and side.
BER No. 112480728
Energy Performance Indicator: 448.68 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.