- Superbly presented extended family home extending to approximately 126 sq.m. (1,356 sq.ft.).
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Included in the sale integrated kitchen appliances, carpets, blinds, fixtures and fittings.
- Superbly positioned within a cul-de-sac within minutes’ walk of local schools, shops and public transport.
- Adjacent to a large green area.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- The rear lawned garden extends to approximately 15m (50ft) and benefits from a south-west orientation.
The well-maintained and light-infused accommodation is laid out over two floors and extends to approximately 126 sq.m. (1,356 sq.ft.). Greeted by a welcoming entrance hall with door to spacious living room overlooking the front garden and leading directly into a dining area with steps down to an extended family room flooded with natural light from the wrap around windows. The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with an excellent range of high quality cupboards and drawer units and is fitted with integrated kitchen appliances. The kitchen patio doors offer direct access to the south facing rear garden. A further reception room to the front is currently in use as a playroom. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes/shelving units and a renovated family bathroom. The attic is floored for storage and is accessed via a pull-down Stira staircase. The south facing rear garden, extends to approximately 15m (50ft), is planted with mature shrubs and plants, and also has a block built shed. The front landscaped garden with pebble driveway offers ample off-street parking.
Idrone is well established and centrally located in the vibrant community of Knocklyon with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of highly regarded primary and secondary schools and an excellent range of shopping facilities (SuperValu Knocklyon) within a short stroll. Recreational activities include local parks (Marlay, Bushy, Dodder Valley) and sports facilities (including Ballyboden St. Enda’s GAA club and Templeogue Tennis club). Knocklyon is well served by Dublin Bus routes (15, 75, 49 and 175) to the city centre being just 9km away and other areas including Dun Laoghaire, Citywest, UCD. The M50 motorway is accessed close by at Junctions 11 and 12.
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 5.0m)
- with hardwood double glazed door unit.
- Playroom: (2.4m x 4.9m)
- with wood floor.
- Sitting Room: (3.9m x 4.5m)
- with feature gas fireplace. Door to
- Dining Room: (4.1m x 2.9m)
- with steps down to the
- Family Room: (2.9m x 3.6m)
- with built-in shelving units and wrap-around glazing unit overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (4.2m x 3.7m)
- fully fitted kitchen manufactured by Concept Kitchen with excellent range of cupboards and drawer units, composite countertop, Zanussi double oven, Zanussi microwave, integrated fridge freezer, Bosch induction hob, Whirlpool dishwasher and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.2m x 3.2m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (4.0m x 3.0m)
- with built-in wardrobes and shelving unit.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.7m x 3.0m)
- with built-in wardrobes and shelving unit.
- Bathroom: (2.3m x 1.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit with Mira Vigour electric shower, wooden floor and fully tiled walls.
The south facing rear garden benefits from both southerly and westerly sunshine, ensuring the garden and house captures all day and evening sun. The lawned garden extends to approximately 15 m (50 ft) and is planted with an abundance of mature shrubs and plants. The block built shed at the end of the garden provides further storage if required. The front landscaped garden offers low-maintenance off-street car parking bordered with planting on a pebble driveway.
BER No. 112366703
Energy Performance Indicator: 263.9 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.