- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac off Mount Merrion Avenue
- Magnificent South facing garden of approximately 38m (125ft) which is entirely private and secluded
- Terrific open plan kitchen/living/dining room with feature island
- Five double bedrooms with two en suites
- High electrical specification including tv/ phone/Lan points in all bedrooms
- Three luxuriously appointed marble bathrooms with top quality Laufen sanitary ware throughout
- Large utility room
- Gas fired central heating and ground floor underfloor heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Fitted carpets, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale
- Situated within walking distance of excellent primary and national schools
- Positioned close to excellent shopping, dining and leisure activities
- Digital security alarm, external security video cameras and motion activated security lights
This home is ideal for modern family living, further enhanced by a very generous private Southerly rear garden. It is situated in one of South County Dublin’s most sought-after locations tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in a highly desirable residential location off Mount Merrion Avenue
This fantastic family home boasts extensive, free flowing accommodation which comprises of an inviting reception hallway off which there is a living room with picture window overlooking the front, a home office/playroom also overlooking the front, and to the rear there is a generous sized family room opening onto the rear patio and interconnected through double French doors to a most impressive, light infused, contemporary and spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with an extensive range of high end units along with a feature island. The rear of the house is a wonderful open plan space ideal for day to day family living and it opens out to a magnificent and entirely private southerly facing rear garden. There is also a guest WC and large utility room on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master suite being particularly impressive overlooking the rear garden and being en suite. There is a luxuriously appointed generous family bathroom at this level and a large hot press. A further flight of stairs leads to a very pleasant fifth double bedroom with en suite and under eve storage.
The well laid out, expansive accommodation is complemented by a beautiful rear garden extending to an impressive 38m (125ft) in length and enjoying a perfect southerly orientation and a high degree of seclusion the like of which is a rarity in this prime location. A large paved and sheltered patio area lends itself to outdoor living with excellent indoor/outdoor flow and ample room for bbq, table, chairs and outdoor lounge seating.
This highly sought after, prestigious location would be difficult to better, being situated within walking distance of Blackrock Village with its wide array of restaurants, cafes, boutique style shops and of course the vibrant amenity that is the Blackrock Market boasting many eateries including a Michelin Star Restaurant. The property is also situated within a pleasant stroll of Blackrock Park, Deerpark, Carysfort Park as well as Seapoint, and Blackrock beaches and many pleasant coastal walks. Recreational amenities in the immediate area abound including extensive sports facilities at UCD, Green Road Bowling and Tennis Club, Elmpark and Foxrock Golf Clubs along with the four yacht clubs at Dun Laoghaire. Further shopping and dining amenities are available at Monkstown, Mount Merrion, Stillorgan, Foxrock, Dundrum and Cornelscourt. Transport options are excellent being close to the Quality Bus Corridor and the DART, as well as cycle lanes and access to the M50 opening up the national road network.
The fortunate purchaser will be spoilt for choice in terms of proximity to some of South County Dublin’s most highly regarded schools including Blackrock College, Willow Park, St. Andrews, Loreto College Foxrock, Muckross Park, Mount Anville national, junior and secondary schools, Coláiste Íosagáin, Coláiste Eoin, Lycée Français d’Irlande, Carysfort National School along with St Marys, Our Lady Of Mercy, Hollypark and St. Brigid boys and girls national schools. UCD is also close by as is the Smurfit Business Campus on Carysfort Avenue.
Houses of this calibre, in turn key condition, and offering such extensive family accommodation complete with off street car parking and a magnificent & entirely private south facing garden rarely come to the market in this sought after residential suburb. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Reception Hallway (1.55m x 6.13m)
- with marble floor, recessed down lighting, digital security alarm panel and door through to the
- Living Room (3.43m x 5.59m)
- with feature bay window overlooking the front, wide plank oak floor, recessed down lighting, feature marble fireplace with gas fire inset, cabled for surround sound and television/phone/Lan points
- Guest W.C.
- with Laufen wall mounted corner wash hand basin, w.c. and frosted window to the side
- Home Office / Playroom (2.37m x 4.7m)
- with wide plank oak floor, feature bay window, recessed down lighting, window to side, an excellent range of built in drawers and wardrobes and television/phone/Lan points
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.7m x 11.3m)
- extremely well fitted with a good range of floor and eye level units, feature island with granite worktop, granite upstands, marble floor, four ring Siemens induction hob, Siemens extractor hood over, saucepan drawers, integrated dishwasher, under mounted one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with garbage disposal unit, two Siemens ovens, integrated Sharp microwave, two windows to sides, two velux skylights, sliding doors overlooking the rear garden and a pair of oak multi-paned French doors leading through to the
- Family Room (3.6m x 6.23m)
- with wide plank oak floor, a pair of French doors out to the rear garden, recessed down lighting, velux, cabled for surround sound and television/phone/Lan points
- Utility Room (2.5m x 2.8m)
- with a good range of floor and eye level units, under mounted one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, digital security alarm panel, security camera video recorders, and plumbed for two washing machines and a dryer
- First Floor
- with very large, easy access shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 4.3m)
- with wide plank oak flooring, built in desk area, recessed down lighting, window overlooking the front, an excellent range of built in wardrobes and television/phone/Lan points
- Bedroom 2 (3.44m x 4.4m)
- with bay window overlooking the front, recessed down lighting, wide plank oak flooring, a good range of built in shelving and wardrobes and television/phone/Lan points
- Bedroom 3 (3.64m x 4m)
- with picture window overlooking the private rear garden, wide plank oak flooring and a good range of built in shelves and wardrobes, and television/phone/Lan points
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled marble floor and walls, Laufen sanitary ware, extra large bath with flexible shower attachment, electric underfloor heating, heated towel rail, recessed down lighting, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin with mirror over, shaving socket, w.c. and double shower enclosure with Triton T90Z electric shower, extractor fan over and frosted windows to the side
- Master Bedroom (4.2m x 5.45m)
- with wide plank oak flooring, large picture window overlooking the rear, recessed down lighting, vaulted ceiling, two velux skylights, a superb range of fitted wardrobes and drawers, television/phone/Lan points and door through to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled marble floor and walls, Laufen sanitary ware comprising w.c., quadrant shower, vanity wash hand basin with mirror over, extra large heated towel rail, recessed down lighting and skylight to the side
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 5 (4.32m x 4.83m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes and drawers, picture window overlooking the rear garden, recessed down lighting, wide plank oak flooring, door to under eaves storage, and television/phone/Lan points
- En Suite Bathroom
- with fully tiled marble tiled floor and walls, step in shower, Laufen Pro w.c., matching vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror, recessed down lighting and Velux skylight
To the front of the property the garden is walled and hedged and laid out in cobble locking providing excellent off street car parking. Wide gated side access leads to the wonderful rear garden - the jewel in the crown measuring a most impressive 38m (125ft) in length. Not only does the garden benefit from the perfect southerly orientation allowing for all day long sunshine but it also benefits from a high degree of seclusion, the like of which would be difficult to better in such a highly convenient location. There is a large sheltered patio area immediately outside the open plan kitchen/living/dining room ideal for al fresco living/dining and this in turn leads to a large raised lawn area which is bordered by mature shrubs, specimen trees and plants. At the rear of the garden is a Barna shed measuring 4m x 3m (13'1" x 9'8"), for ample external storage. The property has a digital security alarm system, external security video cameras and motion activated security lights.
BER No. 113125785
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.92 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.